New Pet.

Synial

If the swim speed could be a separate buff category from run speed I could definitely see that being a successful pet.

Especially when you come out with new underwater mining tools with exclusive minerals for new mining related blueprints. Finders probably have a range of 100m so you need the pet to min/max drops per hour.

Wow 😈

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
You will get your Lordesque nobility marked swimtrunk with imitation gold lining and a water agitation buff.

On a serious note, and i genuinely never noticed ; doesn’t acceleration buff works underwater?

On-Topic, currently can not spawn pets while in the water, but i love the idea of petting wahesh, and gathering seashells. :)

Synial

doesn’t acceleration buff works underwater?

Yeah, acceleration works underwater.

Mentioned another category because Elder God suit covers 20% of that and a hermetic adjusted ring can be picked up for just a few ped to cover the other 5% if ocean gathering/mining ever became a thing.

On a random side note though I was thinking of tamable wahesh and was thinking maybe 2 versions?

One baby/hatchling wahesh pet with basic buffs like OP suggested but another version that originates from evolved wahesh. Perhaps the evolved could drop "key" items similar to how the lock capacitor drops from tezlapods and allows entry to tame the tezlapod. Would definitely draw attention to monthly events from people that have no interest in estate if it had some unique buffs.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I personally rather have a tamable mob to skill with adjusted boiga whip.
Too many puny mobs to tame, and very little requiring actual skills or gear to tame ; not widely available in natural spawns any ways.
Thus also ending up into the generic “tamable skill and stuffs” buff.

In fact, and i have mentioned it in a separate suggestion, i can only think of atrox, and maybe the mangos on Cyrene.

Wahesh young at 1300HP and Lv18 doesn’t sound too bad.

And let’s add that event Wahesh, it does is a good idea too.

It is all decided already!

Top Bottom