New player - Hi everyone!

I trust this post finds you all hale and whole. I just wanted to say hello to the community. I finished the tutorial yesterday and have been finding my way in the new world I was transported to. It has been slow going but my skills are improving so that's something. I have finished (or at least advanced) a couple of missions and have done some sweating. Is there a place I can go to sell this Vibrant Sweat? I don't have much and die in the process a lot but I understand it's a slow process.

I have not decided how committed I am going to be yet. Should have a better idea on that later this week. If you see me in game, stop by and say hello. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria and our forum. It is a process, and a game with a long learning curve, but there are plenty of awesome people in our Moon community to help along the way, and lots of adventures to have both on Monria and elsewhere.

There is a list of official Monria Community Advisers here, and official Monria Mentors here who can help as well.

With regard to selling the sweat, there are a few I think who do that, and Sluggo is one, maybe Crazyshadow as well, so you might want to connect with them in the game.

Make sure you have the #monria chat channel active if you don't already, because you will get help there too.

Here's hoping that you stick around for a while to explore and see what the possibilities are. :hi

Top Bottom