New Resources in Hunting Loot

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Texture Extractors

Last night when I was hunting (Bat's and Thewr's) I started looting various texture extractors. These seem to be the first stackable loot items beyond ammo and various animal oils and residue.

Interesting that the loot tables seem to be expanding, but it's a weird thing to show up next. I would have been much less surprised by generic leather, etc. Anyway, I started this thread to discuss changes to non-item loots, as more are sure to come.

Cheers,
Miles

Agis

Texture extractors ive noticed too, i will compile a list - noticed ESI drops and now kidney oil. Will keep you updated as the New VU comes.

Cheers:)

JaK

I looted a 64ped esi a week ago.. seems that the loot cycles are just now moving along to drop more MU items. Still waiting to see some serious weapons.. But this may take a few more kills to move the cycle along. L Armor drops would be what I expect to see coming around the corner soon. Kill Kill Kill is the only way to start seeing more of the items we want. I would not expect to see these more rare items in loot too early in the cycles. Good sign though, esi is being looted give a light at the end of the tunnel.. BTW I have lots of planet specific mats for crafting, so any crafters out there that are in need,, look me up :)

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hides are now dropping for some Toulan mobs after the patch. Drops seem to be 1 hide with each and (almost) every loot. Of the mobs I hunted last knight (sort of randomly)

Hides So far (updated):
Thawr - 20 pec
Khaffash - 10 pec
Sunjoq - 6 pec
Qaffaz - 2 pec
TabTab - 1 pec

No Hides So Far (updated):
Jeef Q
Jeef Z
Mokhat
Duhol
Dahhar
Bahri
Caboria

I think that is everything but the big fish.

And good news on the ESI, Agis - I assumed it was possible but good know it is really happening. (I'm ready to loot one now.)

Also looted a 30+ ped Sharp Shot - seems the higher TT is here to stay.

Cheers
Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The confirmed mobs that are dropping Hide right now are : TabTab , Qaffaz, Sunjoq, Khaffash and Thawr.
Other mobs hide and parts are to be included in the next VU.

Thanks for all your valued feedback.

Top Bottom