new to the game.....

Amandil

welcome to the game ... you know it's addicting right? :)

you may use the forum here to find a mentor and get lotsa help - seems playing alone is norm here? or seems so to me after justa few months in - they have sweat circles though with several all standing together, am guessing they chat a bit while doing so ... ever want to practice team hunting and see me in game, give a shout, am new to that and need practice ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi lirrick -- welcome to Monria and the forum. Since you are Monrian-born, please check out the MNAT Tutorials for information regarding the benefits of being Monrian-born. There are great advantages, and you can also sign up to find yourself an Official Monria Mentor that will give you even more benefits.

I see that you have signed up for our free travel program since you are eligible, and I will catch up with you before our Friday travel schedule to make sure you are on the Yamato guest list.

This is an amazing community, and always ready and willing to help in any way possible. Be sure to set up the Monria chat channel in the game to connect with the community members. The instructions are in the MNAT Introduction Tutorial.

Let us know how we can help, and looking forward to seeing you in the game. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
welcome lirrik. There is always helpful people in game to assist you pretty much with anything you need.. within reason :)
The monria chat channel is a good place to look for help if you have not entered it already. I have also found that for general knowledge that is not specifically for monria, if for some reason there is no answer in Monria chat, that the Arkadia chat channel is a very good source of friendly people too.

Of course there is always the forums here as well.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My mentor team won last month's games . :laugh Going for the gold this month too :p ur more than welcome to join in and together with my other awsome disciples stay reigning champs. :cheers2 :bronco

I think you mean July's Mentor Games because today is the 1st of September. :p

Rosa is about to announce which Monria Mentor's team won The Mentor Games for August soon, so maybe another Mentor will be grabbing the edge. :D

This is a crazy community, isn't it Lirrick? :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Watch out Lirrick you'll have all our mentors fighting over you ;)

It is a great community here and you're very welcome :)

Top Bottom