New Toy | Resurrecting My Dead Ass

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Noz recently was able to finally get his shop, and I've been checking in to see how it has progressed. He has a few things that I like to snatch up when I need them (had them in the TKoE shop at the Hub), but I discovered something new this time ... H-DNA.

I was totally clueless, so a discussion in Monria chat ensued and once I was convinced that they all weren't trying to punk me, I decided to purchase some of this H-DNA and test it out.

OMG ... I ran to the Cave 4 TP to meet up with some Shub and have a go to see how this worked. I think I wet my pants I was so excited about this personal resurrection, so much so that I went right back to try it out again, but discovered that it didn't work because there's a cool down.

Wasn't sure at first how long the cool down was, but based on what I saw in inventory, I estimated that it was most likely an hour. Later when Pillzy came into Monria chat it was confirmed to be exactly that.

H-DNA-Description.png

H-DNA-CoolDown.png

Since I didn't have video running last night when I did this, I decided to do it again this morning and capture all the fun so you can see what it looks like. This is quite cool. :D

Wonder what else I might discover in Noz's shop in the future. :p

Top Bottom