New upgrade-able armour plates

This could go in Monria and Toulan suggestion as well as the location for it isn't so important.

The suggestion is to have an upgradeable armour plate perhaps called DSEC plates? The name is not so important as the stats for the plates. The stats should be protection for Acid, Cold, Electric. When upgraded to have percentage chance of block i.e. first upgrade 1%, second 2% and last 5%. The usual upgrade block stats as seen on other plates.

The values could start at around Acid 10, Cold 10, Electric 10 and finally at the last upgrade (perfected) end around 50 each i.e. stats for perfected DSEC plates could be:
Acid 50
Cold 50
Electric 50
Increased damage block chance by 5%

I was in two minds about this next suggestion and still am but here is the idea to make the plates more universal could add all the unusual damage types to it. So for perfected it would be:
Acid 50
Cold 50
Electric 50
Shrapnel 50
Close 50
Firearms 50

Increased damage block chance by 5%

For basic starter plates would be:
Acid 10
Cold 10
Electric 10
Shrapnel 10
Close 10
Firearms 10

Last edited:
Crossed out Close and Firearms in my suggestion in previous post as now I think they are not separate damage types but totals of some existing ones e.g. close may be totals of impact+cut+stab. In which case my suggestion above would be complete nonsense :)

Shrapnel I think may be a separate damage type so have left that in there. Therefore shrapnel would be the only damage type that needs to be added in the above suggestion. Which is not too different to my first suggestion in opening post.

Apologies for any confusion.

Top Bottom