NI - Serpentine Shop #2 for a Shop on Toulan

FireFist

Shop Owner
Like the post says im looking to trade Serpentine #2 on NI for a Shop on Toulan. Maybe you're looking for something different maybe a beach vacation?

Buy this so, I can buy Siths shop lol <3

WTS Serpentine #2 on NI. Maybe you're looking for something different maybe a beach vacation?

Indoor: 150ip
Display: 10ip
Addt. Area: 14ip
Total: 174ip

You can see shop clearly from WP, EZ to manage, EZ to get to and from.
NI is becoming busier and busier as time goes on, theyre bringing a lot of hunters grinding Molochs which drop the amazing Titan Armor set pieces and other items. The gorgon waves for the armor upgrades and plates. They continue to add more for hunters so, this would be a perfect location for an actual Armory. If you have questions ask! <3

28k PEDs, 280 AUD's, 9 CLD's, or mixture! send offers

Pref. Toulan Shop though let me know <3

Put some thought into this. If your new to owning a shop with the purchase ill even teach you everything you need to know and always be open to questions. Theres little info out there so, im willing to help you out and make it as successful as you're willing to make it :D <3

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Untitled4.jpg
    Untitled4.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
maybe try this waypoint - /wp [Next Island, 128002, 86648, 100, Serpentine #2 Shop] :D

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
Here I just visited the shop and now you can visit it as well before sending bids -

Enjoy!

Top Bottom