Official Weekly Event : Attack of Duhol Mohajem! (Suspended)

Toulan Genie

Administrator
This event has been suspended for the time being.

The feedback on the event mobs have been taken into consideration.

New missions for the event mobs will also be added in the future.

Changes for new events will be announced soon.

Thank you

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Last time around, these were the Duhol event mob stats:

MaturityLevelHPNotes
Dominant Mohajem 371300event mobhigh regen
Alpha Mohajem381350event mobhigh regen
Old Alpha Mohajem421450event mobhigh regen
Prowler Mohajem 461600event mobhigh regen
Stalker Mohajem562000event mobhigh regen
Abu Dabas Boss13825800event mobwave boss

See you there!

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
The Duhol Attack was good fun. It's a bit long to get to the first bosses, but I like the way the first Boss wave increases in intensity until chaos breaks out. I was laughing at one point - we wanted this? - when they overran the outpost.

The second boss wave spawn - all at once with 5 minutes to go - could be bigger to improve chances for a big group loot at the end.

The location is good, the turnout was nice, and it all happened right on schedule :D

Thanks for bringing back this event, sorry to hear about the delay on the update.

Peace, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Miles, your feedback is always highly valuable.

This event is a work in progress, to hopefully cater for every need, perhaps we'll add more boss mobs to the next one.

LegacyUnknown

it was fun but i was mining the area when it started and got banged up by several at the same time. i was the first to die sadly

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Cool videos AxeMurderer!

Thanks for the constant feedback guys.

For this Sunday, more quantities of Abu Dabas Boss mobs are expected.

We're also seeking feedback on Timing and Duration of event, hoping it fits all time zones.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
There certainly were more bosses, to bad only 3 people showed. I killed some lvl 37.38.42 's but then the bosses showed up and we were stuck reviving at the revivel while those bosses were spawncamping us.

May i suggest getting the loot in order so there is actually some people on Toulan to do these events.
I'm afraid last weeks turnup noticed the lack of diverse loot.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I just logged in and it seems the spawn is still there. I gues they don't despawn after the event is over.
I was lucky to be able to run inside and tp out after a number of try's, alot of people might be getting stuck here in the future, as not everyone has a tp chip.

I'm stuck too now lol, i had to check it again ffs. I'm an idiot.

There is 7-8 bosses camping the revival, i tryed 10 times to get into the outpost but there is no change.
The 80 sec timer isn't helping either. Gues i'm stuck not playing atm.

I'm not the only one stuck, i see other people trying to get inside too.
I was able to get inside again but they just hit true the walls i gues cause i actually was murdered wile checking my storage.

I managed to get to a spot they didn't seem to get to me and was able to tp out, there still are people who don't have a tpchip stuck there tho.

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks B-K, the Duhols obviously won this event :)

We've cleared them out now, it should be safe again.

Please check first post of this thread, as this event has been suspended to be revised for the future.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Nice, they did indeed win. Good thing they don't roam around or they might have taken over everything :D
Missions is a good idea, just keep in mind that they are shared mobs, not sure if they count for missions.
I wonder what the new events will be.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Aye, Defeated. Overrun :eek:

I showed up a bit late and the bosses were already there. I did what I could with the event mobs, could do nothing versus the bosses. :)

I look forward to what changes you come up with. The basic format was alright with enough players, but it's hard know what kind of turnout to expect. Is is possible for the amount of activity to trigger a stage, or is it all time based?

A mission on the non-boss mobs would be a good way to keep people coming back - I believe most damage gets credit for the mission kill in similar situations.

Peace, Miles

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Maybe its time to shake up things again ? recently this planet has gotten more exposure then in the past years, the new spawns at the killing zoo, and me landing on planet, maybe `?

Top Bottom