On a more personal note...

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Good morning Toulanians! (Or afternoon, depending on where you call home...) So, I have been under the radar – or completely off it to be perfectly frank – during the two weeks of uni exams, where life was filled with theories and papers and conjectures and all sorts of other fascinating things I shan't bore you with... How have your gaming lives been?? Found any new weapons, mined any interesting terrains, destroyed the population of the tabtabs? Updates please!

I collected nawa from naranian temple. Walked around a bit and explored the countryside a few weeks back. I'm waiting for the next update to the backstory you've been posting recently. Guess just want to see if my theories about them are true ;) .......

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I collected nawa from naranian temple. Walked around a bit and explored the countryside a few weeks back. I'm waiting for the next update to the backstory you've been posting recently. Guess just want to see if my theories about them are true ;) .......

Great stuff, I'll get on the next instalment asap!

Cutter

I have been back twice in the last few weeks. Running around looking for anything new and exciting. Working on the repeatable skills missions (love them btw) . And following the story line (i.e. looking for the mysterious cave that is hiding the book) Im still mining more then anything because I don't have the equipment yet to hunt most of the mobs effectively.

ohh yeah,, and working on Tabtab population control of course :p

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I've been here all along. Of late I have only have been hunting, and hanging out at the Nawa fountain.

I loot tons and tons of weapons, but none of them are big enough to kill the mobs that drop them. I have to go to Caly to buy usable guns.

I try to keep auction stocked with some full TT value Toulan weapons, but 99% go back to TT.

I'm looking forward to the next Toulan update, and more variety of loot, and more people.

Cheers,
Miles

Top Bottom