One of these things is not like the other ...

Lavinia

While crafting yesterday, I thought this was a cute photo opportunity.
It made more sense when the three gentlemen were all facing the same way, but I still like the four Monrian shirts in a row. :)

Entropia 2019-07-24 18.59.48.jpg

Entropia 2019-07-24 19.00.22.jpg

Lavinia

Of the four people in the screenshot wearing Monria shirts, I've chosen three things that are not alike. (which to me seem the most obvious three things).
I'm sure there are more, but if you post here with your guess of one thing that is not alike and it matches one of mine, I'll meet you ingame with your prize of a free little rifle. :shooting
Three rifles, three people, three different answers.

Lavinia

Hiya, thankyou for your guesses, unfortunately not the answers I had in mind, feel free to try again. :)
One of my answers does involve clothing, the other two answers are more general, involving the whole avatars.

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Is it the size of the char as the one on the right seems to be bigger. Sorry maybe just a bad photo angle

Lavinia

I am guessing that one is female isnt one of them

Of the four people in the screenshot wearing Monria shirts, I've chosen three things that are not alike. (which to me seem the most obvious three things).
Yes indeed, of the four people three are male, one is female.
Well done Sith Meister, I'll meet you ingame to give you your prize, it is only a little rifle but hope you had fun with this guessing game. :wavinghands

Ingame time is currently 29/July 09:50am, I'll login soon to check if you are online, if I don't see you I should be online this Friday on and off between about 02:00am - 11:00am ingame time.

Lavinia

Three of the shirts don't have the Monria "M" on them in the front..:)

Yes indeed, of the four people one is facing away from the camera. (and thus displaying the M on his shirt).
Well done Zarnia Foxtrot, I'll meet you ingame to give you your prize, it is only a little rifle but hope you had fun with this guessing game. :wavinghands

Ingame time is currently 29/July 09:50am, I'll login soon to check if you are online, if I don't see you I should be online this Friday on and off between about 02:00am - 11:00am ingame time.

Lavinia

A clue for the third guess - it doesn't involve shoes, hairstyle or T shirt, but it does involve an item of clothing.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I hope we can both be on at the same time in game. During the summer, I tend to hop in and out a lot and it is hard to say when I will be in game with certainty but I will try for those times. :)

Lavinia

One in shorts 3 i trousers

Indeed, only one of the four is wearing shorts. :)
I had hoped a third person might have guessed this one, but you have won another free little rifle.
My next day off is Friday, times as posted above, or Sunday. Hopefully I can catch up with you & Zarnia this week/weekend.

Top Bottom