Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.1

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.1
March 19th 2014

Toulan March Release.jpg

New Content:

• Toulan's official soundtrack by international composer Mr.Tareq Al Nasser is now being played across the realms of Toulan.
    Mr.Tareq has inspired each musical piece to adapt to Toulan's Arabian Sci-Fi theme and to reflect the different atmospheres it is being played on.
  • 8 New hunting missions, with NPCs located at Al-Nahar City and across various outposts.
  • New Items, Materials, Resources and Blueprints, waiting to be discovered.
  • NPC "Uthman" is spreading word at Al-Nahar City about a mysterious flow of Nawa energy being reaped at an ancient temple.
  • New Mob "Sunjoq", with reports of Sunjoq herds migrating into various zones across Toulan.

Fixes:

• Resolved issues with the landing zone at The Citadel.
  • Mission "Hunt 30 Caboria" by NPC Aziz , no longer tied to young maturity.
  • Various fixes on items and blueprints.
  • Various terrain fixes.
  • Various fixes on Mobs AI and animation.
  • Loot diversity fixes.
  • Loot Collection Pills added to Trade Terminal.

Known issues:

Loot Collection Pills not appearing in Trade Terminal.

Update:

All missions are now switched on!

Sunjoq.jpg

Last edited:

Agis

thanks farah looking forward to continue testing on toulan like i did on cyrene in their soft launch

just make sure we point out to the toulan community that missions have to be turned on by MA and not necessarily when the server comes up it may take a few or several hours for MA to activate the additional missions..

cheers:)

Agis

Sankalony

I am extremly excited to reach home and try the new missions as well as hearing the soundtrack and discovering new mobs/items.

This seems great and exciting so far :)

Last edited:

Sankalony

And hey Farah! It has been long time since we talked in EP forum! Hope you are well!
Although you promised I will be the first to know when you launch, I have been 3 weeks late :(

brunovetallt

Ive been crafting some arkadia items on Toulan, only to see portable TT BPs drop.
Is it possible to loot toulan BPs with an arkadian bp?

LuckerStar

You should really hire someone with actual knowledge of MindArk's platform and the game at all.

That's all I can say.

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
thanks farah looking forward to continue testing on toulan like i did on cyrene in their soft launch

just make sure we point out to the toulan community that missions have to be turned on by MA and not necessarily when the server comes up it may take a few or several hours for MA to activate the additional missions..

cheers:)

Agis

Thanks Agis, will make sure to add that to the post...!

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
And hey Farah! It has been long time since we talked in EP forum! Hope you are well!
Although you promised I will be the first to know when you launch, I have been 3 weeks late :(

Hehe, that IS true, I guess I just got caught up in the excitement of the soft launch...! Keep me posted on your thought on the game, hope to see you online soon.

Kitch

taco just looted a sahra bp, not sure what he was clicking tho

on a side note, the new interface almost brings me to tears

Stig

Great update. Loving it! Hoping that there may be some UL stuff in the loots or maybe something for a higher level :D

Sunsout Gunsout

I looted the BP from clicking jesters d1s. It was L version of one of the tt BP. However, all the BP's became L in the tt and have one click only. So, yes it was a discovery of a new BP (42 click L vs UL) but the tt BP's ware all changed to 1 click L bps. Any news on this?

ALso, when I clicked one of the ones that used to be UL, I lost it after one click

Last edited:

Agis

any updates with the mini patch - maybe some loot collection pills ? and ores starting to mature ?

Top Bottom