Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.7

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Herbal Remidies

I talked to Qais, found the four Cheefa Mountain Herbs (all green check marks)

I never got instructions to return to Qais after collecting the 4 herbs. I did get them somewhat out of order - 1, 2, 4, 3 - as the checks appeared on my list.

When I do return to Qais the dialogue only offers "Not Yet" as response to his "Did you collect the 4 Cheefa Mountain herbs?"

Seems like a missing link somewhere. (or is just me?)

Thanks,
Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
I did get them somewhat out of order - 1, 2, 4, 3 - as the checks appeared on my list.

When I do return to Qais the dialogue only offers "Not Yet" as response to his "Did you collect the 4 Cheefa Mountain herbs?"

It appears the Cheefa are listed incorrectly in NPC Qais mission "Herbal Remedies", however if you do them in normal order it will work, we'll fix it, thanks for the valued feedback Miles.

I killed Jallad but did not get a statue. Are we supposed to loot a statue each time a boss is killed?
The statues for each wave spawner boss are lootable items, they're not common but they have started dropping.
Thanks for your valued input WangXiang.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
It appears the Cheefa are listed incorrectly in NPC Qais mission "Herbal Remedies", however if you do them in normal order it will work, we'll fix it, thanks for the valued feedback Miles.

Mission accomplished, thanks!

Miles

===Later===

And as for the rest of them...fun and interesting - with parts of the story-line filling in a bit, and challenge enough for anyone.

No spoilers from me, and my one complaint is the flash from the Safra - I could hardly stand to use it for the mission (I generally use the provided tools on starter missions). The ray is cool, but the flash is overwhelming.

Nice update :)

Thanks,
Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We will work on the flash of Sahra carbines.

The beginners quest chain will be enhanced with each future update, your valued feedback directly impacts the improvements we make.

Thanks Miles.

Darkos

I talked to Qais, found the four Cheefa Mountain Herbs (all green check marks)

I never got instructions to return to Qais after collecting the 4 herbs. I did get them somewhat out of order - 1, 2, 4, 3 - as the checks appeared on my list.

Thanks,
Miles

Hey where did you find that mission Miles? i think i have done all but havent seen a mission like that.

thx mate :)

Caro

This is actually intentional, NPC Marah explains the whereabouts of each statue, the challenge is to find them based on her clues.
Thank you Caro for your valued input on the beginners mission chain, your feedback directly empowers our development, keep it coming.

Sorry for the double reply, didn't notice the thing about waiting for the post to be approved. Took me a few hours, but eventually found the statues. Thing is, I don't think the majority of people doing quests read all the text and clues, it's just relaxing to run around and do other things than grinding a million mobs. So when I got stuck, I couldn't find any info on the statues. Maybe add some mission text about how to find these clues if you missed them earlier. *shrugs*

Anyways, good missions, can't wait for more.

btw, will mobs drop more than max 1 hide in a coming vu? The droprate on ark is so convenient for designers, Toulan should really look into a more varied hide droprate :)

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hey where did you find that mission Miles? i think i have done all but havent seen a mission like that.

thx mate :)

There are some missions that have been added to the new player chain - which you've long since done. To pick up the missing pieces, you have to talk to Oais - you'll pass by his tent if you run from Guardian Villiage towards the Qaafaz wave spawner.

Cheers,
Miles

You should join us in Al-Nahar Wanderers! - See any Society terminal.

Top Bottom