. Introducing the new CUHOF Instances :

CUHOF Beginner & 5 CUHOF instances located at the CUHOF Cave [136213,93252]

• CUHOF Beginner.
  • CUHOF 01.
  • CUHOF 02.
  • CUHOF 03.
  • CUHOF 04.
  • CUHOF 05.

. New CUHOF Daily Missions NPC for CUHOF Mobs.

. New "CUHOF multiple attempts" missions accessed through NPC Yasmina.

. New "CUHOF Beginner" instance mission, accessed through NPC Yasmina.

. Updated The Beginner Experience Quest Chain:

Updated new Quest to NPC Sahira for Beginners, directing players to CUHOF Cave.

. New Items (CUHOF Key Parts).

. New Blueprints For (CUHOF Keys):

• CUHOF 01 Key Blueprint Added to the Technician.
  • CUHOF 02 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 03 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 04 Key Blueprint.
  • CUHOF 05 Key Blueprint.

Fixes :

• Graduation Rewards fixed for both mentors and desciples
  • Optimized Quests texts
  • Various terrain optimization
  • Vegetation fixes

Known Issues :

CUHOF.jpg

Planet Toulan

Last edited:

Me Really Never

yeah it says that grad armor stuff has been fixed. my disciple "Qaffaz Old Alpha" still has 2 pixie parts and nothing from toulan grad armor set. how much more does he have to wait until he gets the stuff he deserved?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
yeah it says that grad armor stuff has been fixed. my disciple "Qaffaz Old Alpha" still has 2 pixie parts and nothing from toulan grad armor set. how much more does he have to wait until he gets the stuff he deserved?

The graduation rewards should now be working properly, we invite previously effected players from the issue to open a support case in order to correctly get the rewards.

Thanks Parradox, keep your valued feedback coming.

Me Really Never

well the support case is open since 3 months or so and has not been looked at. should we open a new support case? and will that take like 3 months or more again?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
well the support case is open since 3 months or so and has not been looked at. should we open a new support case? and will that take like 3 months or more again?

Since the case is already open, it will now be addressed swiftly with the fix implemented, we'll make sure the mentioned effected player gets the correct rewards.

Thanks Parradox.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Wow now THAT was unexpected...

Good job and thanks a lot for this nice surprise Toulan!! Lets get back to work :eek:

Me Really Never

another question: is it intended that you cannot sell the keys like on ark? or at least there is no Market Value button at it... would be better if they would be tradeable like on ark as not everyone is a miner and can get them themselves. especially the bigger levels.

side question: i did 3 runs now on cuhol 1. each run takes roughly a little over 60 ped on ammo n decay. each run took around 20 minutes. and the key did cost me around 10 ped to make. so i did spend around 190-200 peds and i got back roughly 40 ped each run summing up in 128,87 ped worth of stuff with nearly zero MU so maybe 130 peds. that means its around 60-70% return ratio. is there anything worth to loot from thsoe boxes like UL armor, UL weapons or similar like it is the case in ark instances to justify the low return? otherwise i dont really see a point in doing them if the return is that horribly low...

Edit: looks like tradeable they are but just not auctionable.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Cuhof

Me Genie, i have a question...

I know the meaning of most of the mobs, ores, textures, guns/gear and such, some uses very old arabic words as name, hard to translate even for my friend.

Now, what does "CUHOF" stands for?

It seems to be an very old word with a very incertain translation, some old studies are said to be misunderstood on its meaning "invisible", but would mean "eternal" - would that be "eternal" ?

Just to satisfy my own curiosity - I need to know to be complete :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your hard work here, now i cant wait to leave MY work and try :eek: *Rub the Genie Lamp*

turisas

i did 3 runs now on cuhol 1. each run takes roughly a little over 60 ped on ammo n decay. each run took around 20 minutes. and the key did cost me around 10 ped to make. so i did spend around 190-200 peds and i got back roughly 40 ped each run summing up in 128,87 ped worth of stuff with nearly zero MU so maybe 130 peds. that means its around 60-70% return ratio.

It is known fact that instances have lower than average return rate around 75 % when calculated without cost to enter.

Arkadian devs confirmed while ago that aakas key value was not going in to instance loot pool.

Me Really Never

well the thing is aakas has aarkoins to loot which have value as well as the possibility to loot UL stuff that has value. if both is missing here there is no reason to apply same tt returns.

Top Bottom