Administrator
Planet Toulan Release Notes 15.5

December 12 2017

1.jpg

This release is focused on economy changes :

. Wide adjustments implemented across Toulan's economy to accommodate Loot 2.0

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Due to the cryptic nature of this release note, and the complete lack of development/forum activity - I have to ask; have these changes been implemented by directly MA? (The obvious followup question; is MA now running Toulan?)

I'd love to be wrong, but it feels like that. Time to make a trip back and check things out, and hope for the best.

Peace, Miles.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi Miles,

Toulan is fully run by Beladcom, we're currently focusing on making sure the economy and all items are dropping correctly according to Loot 2.0 changes.

We're eager to bring exciting content in ongoing future releases, which will go hand in hand with a steady progressing Toulan economy.

We appreciate your valued feedback so we can implement needed changes constantly.

Many thanks.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hi Miles,

Toulan is fully run by Beladcom, we're currently focusing on making sure the economy and all items are dropping correctly according to Loot 2.0 changes.

We're eager to bring exciting content in ongoing future releases, which will go hand in hand with a steady progressing Toulan economy.

We appreciate your valued feedback so we can implement needed changes constantly.

Many thanks.

I'm glad to hear this good news. I flew back last night to check in.

Have the changes been fully implemented, more-or-less, or was this a conversion to the new system that permits the changes you will be making soon? (How much of a difference should I expect right now?)

Thanks, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Mile and Garci.

The implementation has already started, we're now monitoring that all items drop correctly.

We'll look into
- Bahri Hide
- Dahhar Hide

Keep the feedback coming.

mastermesh

Will there be an xmas gift thing this year like there was last year, and will it be dropping in to inventory on 12/21/2017 as Arkadia's recent vu announcment indicated would be happening on Arkadia? In the past it seems that certain planets do that type of thing on different days of the week as we approach or exit holiday seasons... just wondering when we should be on your planet to get the gifts if any are going to be coming at all this year. (kinda gets hard to make travel plans when you have to visit multiple planets in the same few days)

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Thanks Mile and Garci.

The implementation has already started, we're now monitoring that all items drop correctly.

We'll look into
- Bahri Hide
- Dahhar Hide

Keep the feedback coming.

I've done some hunting around, but I want to check my loot more carefully. I'll try looking for missing drops tonight, and report back.

Regarding items, there are a bunch of armor parts and weapons that have never dropped, leaving many sets incomplete. I expect we'll see some discoveries soon if these items are now available to loot.

I completed the mega Sunjoq Mission chain before I took a break from Toulan, but that one is still missing it's reward figurine - I don't know if I was the first to complete it for the discovery, but I'd love to add it to my collection. :)

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Will there be an xmas gift thing this year

Sorry mastermesh, no gifts planned from us this month.

We will consider gifts for the future.

but that one is still missing it's reward figurine - I don't know if I was the first to complete it for the discovery

We will address all figurines not yet implemented, and make sure they're properly connected to completed Quwa challenges.

Thanks, and wishing you all happy holidays.

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

I only had an hour before server downtime:

Thawr ~50 kills Old to Alpha (Round 1 of Thawr den until timeout)

50 hides - I think every kill
4 wings - 1st 4 drops, then none :(
0 Horns - Not enough kills to expect one

Had a nice 190 ped global with full TT Obsidian blade (36 ped), which is a normal Thawr loot item and usually TT food.
No other items, which is how Thawr loot has been - few item drops (Bedaya Thighs, in particular, never dropped enough to be useful).

TabTab ~200 kills Young to Old

0 hides!
8 teeth - seems like it was before for llttle Tabs
A good amount of Basic Leather Extractors

I also looked over my loot from last night, which mostly hunting Jeefs (both types), and Bahri

0 Jeef Core Parts!
Jeef Zajer Hide - common
Jeef Qahar Hide - fairly common

0 Bahri Hide!
0 Bahri Skin!
Quite a few Bahri Claws

Looted a variety of the normal Armor Parts and Low-level Handguns

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Khaffash ~100 kills Master to Ancient

97 Hides - 1 per kill
0 Bones
0 Jaws
95 Basic Leather Ext - 1 per kill almost
0 Diluted Mineral Ext - which used to drop 1 at a time, but not every kill.
0 Card Parts
Also looted a bunch of the usual weapons and armor.

I have not looted any Diluted Mineral extractors since I've been back.

Last night I tried a few caves. The loot items were the same as before, but the overall value of loot was improved.

Peace, Miles

p.s. I am deliberately ignoring ordinary stackable loot items.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Dahhar - Several hundred from Mature to Stalker

0 Hides
0 Skins
0 Bones
0 Card Parts
0 Diluted Mineral Ext.

A bunch of armor parts and weapons, nothing out of the ordinary for Dahhar.

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Qaffaz - High Maturities - 75-100 kills

65 Hides
0 Tails!
0 Nails
69 Basic Leather Extractors

Lots of Heran Harness and Helmets and a few Sayeb S10's

Peace, Miles

-JJ-

Hi everyone i have some questions ;] .....

does this mean we will also see the return of loots that no longer drop such as tabtab hides?
and the things needed to do the cold cuts research mission? which needs 15x caboria hide and 5x caboria shell
this mission i was told by someone was broken cos they dont drop the things needed anymore?

also on another note how do i loot sunjoq and qaffaz blueprints?

wishing ya all happy holidays ;]

-JJ-

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Duhol - 49 Kills Alpha to Stalker

49 Sack of Bones
49 Hand Bands
49 Basic Leather Extractors
0 Diluted Mineral Extractors
0 Card Parts

A variety of armor and weapons, all known Duhol loots.

Oh, and 1 Christmas Strongbox.

JJ, Devs are working on getting loot items sorted out, like the missing items you mention - which is why I am posting these reports. They should get fixed soon, and that will vastly improve hunting prospects on Toulan.

Peace, Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Jeef Zajer - Slug to Ancient ~75 Kills

73 Hides
0 Jeef Soup
0 Jeef Core Parts
3 Creature Control Capsules
0 Card Parts

Variety of Weapon and Armor drops, all normal for Jeef Z's - but 5 pairs of B edaya foot guards (4 female)

More hunting tonight...

Peace, Miles

Continued:

Sunjoq - Young to Stalker ~250 kills

105 Hides
0 Snouts
0 Rocks
178 Basic Leather Extractors
0 Diluted Mineral Exrtactors
0 Card Parts

Normal Armor and Weapon drops.

Caboria - Guardian to Stalker ~100 kills

272 Clams
0 Hides
0 Shells
0 Diluted Mineral Extractors

No Weapons or Armor

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Loot Report:

Mokhat - Old to Prowler ~50 Kills

0 Hands
0 Organs
~50 Basic Mineral Extractors
0 Card Parts

Nothing else of note, either. Mokhat loot variety is extremely limited to begin with, but nothing of interest dropping.

I think that is every Mob except Wahesh, which I don't have a good setup for, but I'll try a couple anyway.

Peace, Miles

garci

Mokhat - Old to Prowler ~50 Kills

0 Hands
0 Organs
~50 Basic Mineral Extractors
0 Card Parts

Nothing else of note, either. Mokhat loot variety is extremely limited to begin with, but nothing of interest dropping.

I think that is every Mob except Wahesh, which I don't have a good setup for, but I'll try a couple anyway.

Peace, Miles

thx for all the reports, i'm too lazy to do it myself ;)
but it's what i saw for the loot too
haven't done kaffash and the fishes yet including caborias, but i heard several peeps on global chat complaining as they're not dropping anymore hides since few monthes (loot 2.0)
so it's mainly certain parts of mobs who are lacking in loot

since a few monthes i haven't been able to craft the beach shorts as i can't find caboria's hides anymore
same for the bp's using jeef loots
and textures using diluted mineral extractors
etc...

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
On a positive note, since loot 2.0, the cave loot has improved noticeably. In every cave except #1 my loot has exceeded the maximum loot from before the change.

(Note - in addition to my own runs, I totaled up the globals I saw when others did the big caves to round out the old loot ranges. The new loot figures are all from my own recent runs - not enough to define ranges, but enough to show it has improved. I did not include Noorie's well documented Cave #5 results, but I look forward to her reporting on any new runs.)

Cave #1
Old loot: 40-50 ped
New loot: 44-55 ped

Cave #2
Old loot: 85-100 ped
New loot: 98-110 ped

Cave #3
Old loot: 170-180 ped
New loot: 208-212 ped

Cave #4
Old loot: 230-250 ped
New loot: 262-273 ped

Cave #5
Old loot: 320-355 ped
New loot: 385-425 ped

Loot items have not changed, but I've looted 2 ESI's recently - one came from Cave #1 when it loaded as an "improved loot" instance. I had only seen that message when trying out the Battle Simulator, so I think that is also new feature for the cave instances.

Peace, Miles

Last edited:
Top Bottom