Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.1

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Excited but Concerned

I am excited to see progress here on Toulan. I am concerned about the ongoing loot changes. I craft weapons, clothing, and textures regularly for shops. The exciting thing is that there are people out there who want Toulan items. The bad news is that one week we might get hides or other drops then the next week nothing. I almost hate to do anything with Toulan items if I can't keep my customers happy. I know some things will be rare but when rare then not then gone completely then there then not. It becomes a bit frustrating. The more we can craft and do Toulan things the more we garner interest in Toulan and its products. That has implications for Toulan success as well as those of us who love to spend time here. While I'd love to see shops and estates (just threw that in there for a hint :), new missions, new bps, etc., I think I'd be most thrilled to see loot smoothed out. Toulan is the ideal place for a person with my interests if the loot situation is smoothed out.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I think the update on 4/9 will have the latest fixes applied - then we'll see what was intended from the 19.1 update, and hopefully see Toulan re-awaken :)

Peace, Miles

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I just read that the update for the 9th is postponed, does that include the fix for Toulan?
I hope not, i took a vacation day i can't get back anymore.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Sorry B-K, yes we're on this patch, it's really out of our hands but should only be pushed for a day or two.

Apologies for you taking a day off for it, and for any inconvenience caused.

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I am excited to see progress here on Toulan. I am concerned about the ongoing loot changes. I craft weapons, clothing, and textures regularly for shops. The exciting thing is that there are people out there who want Toulan items. The bad news is that one week we might get hides or other drops then the next week nothing. I almost hate to do anything with Toulan items if I can't keep my customers happy. I know some things will be rare but when rare then not then gone completely then there then not. It becomes a bit frustrating. The more we can craft and do Toulan things the more we garner interest in Toulan and its products. That has implications for Toulan success as well as those of us who love to spend time here. While I'd love to see shops and estates (just threw that in there for a hint :), new missions, new bps, etc., I think I'd be most thrilled to see loot smoothed out. Toulan is the ideal place for a person with my interests if the loot situation is smoothed out.

I came back to mine, hunt, and craft but the mining seems a little off. I am getting lysterium and oil with every finder at every location. No other ores and enmatters seem to be available. This is killing the crafting that is such great part of what Toulan has to offer. When will mining be back to normal?

Alya

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
well

I just tested my Muzwed energy amp v3, and if thats fixed, then its fixed pretty poorly, not only did it only last a couple of mobs untill broken, it also seems to be very poor economy... Oh and also Allmost all amps sofar a a horrible match for toulans own weapons, something is seriusly off in the design, why would you make amps with 12 dammage and guns with 23 dammage, they match so poorly. After beeing very happy about Toulan is am sinking deeper and deeper down in frustration. I really think the dev team needs to have a good talk to some people who actually knows the game, and then a very serious talk with MA...... Peace

Top Bottom