.Point Shopping Network

Gewitter

Platinum Sponsor
Shop on Monria is closed for few next days, maybe up to VU 15.0
I apologize for inconvience

Gewitter

Platinum Sponsor
Yep, but maybe my work for the Shop will be a little longer, than time until tomorrow )

Gewitter

Platinum Sponsor
Shop is returned to normal operations

Little changes:
1. Weapons removed
2. Vehicle weapons removed, except Kismet Lasers
3. Prices updated

Will be added in future:
- Terramaster 1 (L)
- some other mining gear

Gewitter

Platinum Sponsor
Shop on Monria is closed and sold.

Unfortunately too hard to reach it from Arkadia (30 AU, about 50 min on Quad)

Maybe a new owner will offer something new!

Andy

Mikass

Sad to see you gone. Let's hope other shop owners will offer some cool mining gear to compensate. The latest version of your shop full mining gear was really cool.

Sad to see you gone. Let's hope other shop owners will offer some cool mining gear to compensate. The latest version of your shop full mining gear was really cool.

Working on it. I am looking to keep at least half of the stock dedicated to mining. While there is a few beginner finders and some amps there as of yesterday, I'm looking to bring mid level finders and some enhancers there today.

I will probably be looking to have a steady supply of Ziplex TK120s and Level 5 amplifiers as the combo works well for any low level miner who knows where to mine. Right now I am having negotiations with suppliers.

I would also like to grab the attention of Gewitters old costumers; What products of his did you like the best? As I travel back and forth across the universe almost daily it is not impossible that I could work something out with him to keep the supply of his old goods coming.

Gewitter

Platinum Sponsor
I can answer question about popular item - a best item was a Terramaster 4 (L), after TM4 i can name also A28 Ziplex finder.
About my Shop:
Small turnover (I have several times more sales in Arkadia), along with a very large distance to shop (usually I live in Arkadia, 30 AU) led me to believe that it is necessary to leave Monria. It is possible that I will be back, even if paying more for Shop, but now I'm more concerned with my second shop on Calypso, because of which I could forget about my Shop on Monria, but I do not want to treat customers so bad, as several other Shop owners in EU.

Thank you Gewitter. I will try to bring some TM4s and A28s there as soon as possible to make sure your old customers still gets what they need.

Top Bottom