Portal to Toulan from DSEC-9?

RJ-Rob

I am sure this has been suggested many many times.......

But please here me out here haha.

So yeah a portal between DSEC-9 to Toulan and Vice Versa. So you can basically travel to them via the portal. It could be a mission you have to complete to unlock access to the magical portal door?

You could go further and limit the missions to only Residents who own a DEED on Toulan or Monria too? That way it would be limited to only those people and give deed holders an extra benefit of holding a deed etc.

So I wished this could happen at some point.

Thanks for reading

Rob :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I take it you hate when people suggest this haha xD

I don't hate any suggestions, it's just that it has been discussed to death and the bottom line is that MA owns space and they won't do anything to disrupt the space travel system and take away from those who are running warp services.

Also, because Monria is on the Caly server, there is a direct one-way option from any Monria TP to Calypso for 7 ped, but this system was in place before we took over. The link between Monria and DSEC-9 is also through the Monria TPs.

Consider this for a minute ... Monria/DSEC-9 access and Planet Toulan are on opposite sides of the universe, and creating any kind of portal from DSEC-9 to Toulan would disrupt the space travel industry ... doesn't matter that DSEC-9 is on the Toulan server.

And for the record, Mungo also made me laugh pretty loud on the other side of this screen with his response. :p

RJ-Rob

I don't hate any suggestions, it's just that it has been discussed to death and the bottom line is that MA owns space and they won't do anything to disrupt the space travel system and take away from those who are running warp services.

Also, because Monria is on the Caly server, there is a direct one-way option from any Monria TP to Calypso for 7 ped, but this system was in place before we took over. The link between Monria and DSEC-9 is also through the Monria TPs.

Consider this for a minute ... Monria/DSEC-9 access and Planet Toulan are on opposite sides of the universe, and creating any kind of portal from DSEC-9 to Toulan would disrupt the space travel industry ... doesn't matter that DSEC-9 is on the Toulan server.

And for the record, Mungo also made me laugh pretty loud on the other side of this screen with his response. :p

Yeah it was a great response, I agree 100% - But yeah I get all what you said. I am still dreaming that maybe 1 day something might happen. Maybe if MA cut that TP from Monria to Caly, then maybe it would be an option? Seeming MA have allowed VS to take over Monria etc?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I read an article that MA and VS has now a very close relationship and they have basically allowed VS to take over certain runnings of Monria etc?

You are incredibly misinformed ... Ant "bought" Monria for $94K+ on Nov 26, 2015 and MA didn't have anything to do with that ... and because Monria is on the Caly server, we had to work with MA's team to create and get content implemented. In the process, we developed a great working relationship with MA that fostered what we did at Monria.

On Aug 19, 2020 ... we took over Toulan, which is when we then became the Virtualsense Team, and then at that point it started our process of being able to be in control of development and working with our own team with content creation, and then on June 1, 2021 we expanded Monria with DSEC-9, which is on the Toulan server, and that gave us an even greater opportunity to have full control of our development using our own team.

Any changes that happen to Monria itself right now still needs to be done with MA's team because it is located on the Caly server ... we can't have control of it because of everything else that is on the Caly server ... it just makes sense.

RJ-Rob

You are incredibly misinformed ... Ant "bought" Monria for $94K+ on Nov 26, 2015 and MA didn't have anything to do with that ... and because Monria is on the Caly server, we had to work with MA's team to create and get content implemented. In the process, we developed a great working relationship with MA that fostered what we did at Monria.

On Aug 19, 2020 ... we took over Toulan, which is when we then became the Virtualsense Team, and then at that point it started our process of being able to be in control of development and working with our own team with content creation, and then on June 1, 2021 we expanded Monria with DSEC-9, which is on the Toulan server, and that gave us an even greater opportunity to have full control of our development using our own team.

Any changes that happen to Monria itself right now still needs to be done with MA's team because it is located on the Caly server ... we can't have control of it because of everything else that is on the Caly server ... it just makes sense.

BIB - come on DME - no need to be like that with me, that sounded a bit of a rude response :( I do not read everything about the game and changes etc. as you are aware, I only came back playing again in November last year, so I did not read up on past events that happened. Plus I only discovered Toulan this year too. So again that is also not my fault either. So please DME you got to understand not everyone reads and knows everything that has happened even players who have played the game the length of time I have lol.

We are human and we also have life's outside of online life. We can not always be 100% upto speed on everything we are not bots lol xD just saying :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BIB - come on DME - no need to be like that with me, that sounded a bit of a rude response :( I do not read everything about the game and changes etc. as you are aware, I only came back playing again in November last year, so I did not read up on past events that happened. Plus I only discovered Toulan this year too. So again that is also not my fault either. So please DME you got to understand not everyone reads and knows everything that has happened even players who have played the game the length of time I have lol.

We are human and we also have life's outside of online life. We can not always be 100% upto speed on everything we are not bots lol xD just saying :)

I didn't blame you for being incredibly misinformed, and my comment was not meant to be rude, so my apologies ... it was my way of saying to you that wherever that information came from it's incorrect. You said you read it in an article, and that's something we would never put in an article or any posting for that matter because of how everything has progressed over the years.

Let's do this, rather than posting comments without specifics of where something came from, just ask me and I will be happy to give you all the information you need to have a better understanding of who we are and what our path has been, but it's already out there, so it would be easy for me to direct you to it at our own forum. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I am sure this has been suggested many many times.......

But please here me out here haha.

So yeah a portal between DSEC-9 to Toulan and Vice Versa. So you can basically travel to them via the portal. It could be a mission you have to complete to unlock access to the magical portal door?

You could go further and limit the missions to only Residents who own a DEED on Toulan or Monria too? That way it would be limited to only those people and give deed holders an extra benefit of holding a deed etc.

So I wished this could happen at some point.

Thanks for reading

Rob :)

You actualy went and did it lol omg

Synial

I like to bring up the dsec:toulan teleporter on every chance I get 😈

Honestly, @RJ-Rob, I'd imagine this has been discussed and the cost of implementing such a feature would be more than most people are willing to pay.

I'd imagine the cost would be something like 1000 ped tt of mirsal or 7500 ped from an npc for a certificate of some sort... at a minimum.

I'd pay it but am probably one of few. I think at this point your best bet is waiting for a space revamp with UE5 and buy a new type of spaceship. <--------- This is speculation btw

Top Bottom