Press Release | Monria Announces Official Storyline

admin

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde
Staff member
Virtual Moon Monria, within the Entropia Universe, announces their official Cthulhu Mythos-based storyline that pays homage to H. P. Lovecraft.

(PRWeb March 01, 2017)

Read the full story at Monria Announces Official Storyline

Continue reading...

1-PR-CultistBanner.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Max ... one of the things that we are working on is gaining more exposure for Monria through storyline by reaching out to various mediums, especially to the Cthulhu and Lovecraftian community. Pinthas and I have other projects being considered, and we're have a great time giving more focus to storyline, which will also branch off into future missions.

I downloaded the press release as a PDF and am posting the link here in case anyone is interested.

Just right click and open the link in a new tab.

Monria Official Storyline Press Release

break-c.png

Attachments

• MonriaStorylinePressRelease.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 859

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well done you guys, that's a lovely press release

We'll have a load of lovecraftians arriving to the west crater :D

How cool would it be if we did. :D

Pinthas and I are working on other mediums to connect with the Lovecraftian community in order to hopefully spark an interest, but we also have other projects under consideration too, which we hope will help.

This writing/media partnership with Pinthas is nothing short of fantastic, and we are having a grand old time. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the photo of the Cultists that I used in the press release. Unfortunately, they made the photo not expandable.

Top Bottom