Pyramid cultists bone drops

Howdy, I might be going through a dry spell or just really bad timing but I wanted to provide my feedback on the bone drops. Earlier this week I got a bone about every 1k ped cycled. Then it was about ever 3k ped cycled.

Now this weekend I have cycled around 60k on cultist at the pyramid and haven't received a single bone.

We have done a lot of events. Killed a lot of bosses but the bone rate for me seems to have dropped off the map. Like I said maybe others are getting them but wanted to post for feedback or see if others are experiencing the same thing. Thanks :)

Btw super fun event and the community has been awesome running the new boss event.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Do you need a new bone each time? Congratz on the grinding! You got this!

Yes, you need a Cthylla Bone to offer to Cthylla's Altar in front of the Pyramid in order to trigger the event. However, there is no cool down with this dynamic event, and when the event ends, if someone has a Cthylla Bone in their inventory, they can start the event right up again.

This past week and weekend has been amazing after the VU. Many players have shared their collected Cthylla Bones with groups and have done the Pyramid event back-to-back multiple times.

We now have some real veterans with this event who can lead their own groups. It's been a nice way to get to know other players as well, and make new friends.

Top Bottom