Question: Monria Apartment / sign, screen or display bug

Hello,

Monria apartments have a very big window, i now that it is possible to put different sign´s, screens or displays on the windows / window walls. But i have hearing that it was in the past a bug that dont let people to uploud user content´s on the signs, display, screens etc. Is the bug still there or is this problem resolved and everything work fine? Thank you

Attachments

• Monria_Appartment.PNG
    Monria_Appartment.PNG
    605.4 KB · Views: 215

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
Very good question - I have been trying to make a tutorial for uploading custom images, video for the screens - and there not much info out there. it cost about 60PED to upload custom graphics to use. So it is costly!

Will try to upload some guide images and take screenshots.

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
Quick update.

images format size are 256x256 or 512x512 or 1024x1024 for square ratios.

Attachments

• test-EU-2.jpg
    test-EU-2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Entropia 2021-09-21 09.33.00.jpg
    Entropia 2021-09-21 09.33.00.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Thank you Morrath, the image formats i now, this was not the problem. Have you upload the user content and can you see it after the upload? In the Monria apartment on the wall or window?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just checked my Cthylla Tower Penthouse on Monria to see if my uploaded content screens are showing ... here is a photo of it because I have a very big one in the livingroom that a friend created for me and uploaded, and it just took a hot minute to load up, but is still there ... the ones in the Dark Moon Pub loaded up as well ... the only one that didn't is the small screen at the top right on the second level, which is a RL Koala Bear photo that Drifter took and gave to me, but this one hasn't loaded up in a long time.

Entropia 2021-09-21 16-54-39-28.png

I have a couple of purple lamps on at the second level which makes things look more purple toned.

I even have purple polka dots on my big windows, LOL ... and it's always Christmas. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DarkMoonEnigma thank you for the information and showing me your apartment. Can you give me the address to your apartment? It would be nice for me to check it out ;)

Cthylla Tower, 10th Floor, Penthouse 6 ... and that swirling cloud circle at the top right on the 2nd floor goes to the pool area where another swirling cloud circle is so you can get back to the actual living space ... just don't pee in the pool. :p

Top Bottom