Selling Monria apartment

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Owning an apt and/or shop give you the free space travel benefit on the Yamato and our Friday and Sunday warp schedule.

Waka

DME does the Yamato do any space waves? If one owns an apartment do they get included in the Monria shop website free or pay a fee?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We aren't currently doing any space waves, but this is something I'm discussing with Ant and eventually our crew.

With regard to the apartments ... if you own one, and you sell from a shopkeeper in your apartment, you definitely get added to the Monria Shops Inventory Tool ... I am working with someone new right now on an enhanced version of this app for the community. I'll make an announcement about it at the appropriate time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First, congratulations on getting the apartment, this is great. :thumbsup

Second, go to the following link and sign up for your free space travel benefit - follow the instructions in the first post please.

Third, if you decide to put a shopkeeper in your apartment and want to sell from it, let me know and I will create your dedicated forum so an inventory list can be made and added to the Monria Shops Inventory Tool database (I will help you with that and how it should be done).

Fourth, I will update the Monria Directory showing that you are the new estate owner. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I do plan on putting a shopkeeper in the apartment just have to carry it up from the house on Caly. Already have some items ready to put in it up here.

Let me know when the shopkeeper is in your apartment and I'll work with you on setting up your forum inventory list.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Grats on the Apartment Waka :)

Top Bottom