Serious problem for newbies

KenLashes21Shaw

I've been on Toulan less than 1 day. I've spent much of that stuck at Al-Nahar Snow Mountain. If I were a more experienced player I would probably enjoy the mobs here. However, I have been trapped in this location with no way to escape. I have been sent to revival terminal repeatedly searching for a way out. The mobs form an impenetrable wall about 100 meters out from the outpost. A teleporter would quickly solve the problem.

Cutter

Im a bit more then a Newbie, (although admittedly, not much :p ) And I have trouble with the mobs there as well. If it wasn't for my TP chip, I would get stuck with no way out to.

Nikopol

I wouldnt mind helping either, just add us via player register and give us a shout.

But the way Toulan is atm is actually much like the game was originally. And remember the game is still in Beta.

Cheers

KenLashes21Shaw

Thanks for the offers of help. A friend came and brought a tp chip to get out after repeated efforts to get past the mobs. I understand that the game may have presented more of those kinds of difficulties in the past; and hopefully it encourages the social aspect of the game, because I could not have gotten out of that situation by myself.

Danoclese

Glad to see you made it out and, now that you have a TP chip, don't be afraid to wander about more. :D

Sunsout Gunsout

just so you know, no matter what planet, it's happened before, we all get stuck, and we all need help. Don't let it skew your opinion. If u need help, pm me in game. Pm lots of people you see here, chances are, most of us are cool as shit. :)

Top Bottom