Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wanted to alert everyone that I've created a specific category for the Monria Shops. The goal is to give each shop owner their own space in order to organize and maintain their inventory, as well as what they have available to offer Monria participants.

In order to help me do this, please post your name and which shop you operate (location details) so that I can create a subsection for each shop owner. Also, give me a brief description of what type of inventory you carry, or if you should specialize in an item that is frequently in demand.

I would like to create some sort of directory that we can stick at the top of this forum section with what shops are operating at what location (Hub, Cthylla Tower, Cthulhu Tower, etc.), along with the brief description I requested. This way, someone will have a quick glance at what shops there are, and where, along with anyone who might specialize in something they frequently use. Then, they can go directly to the shop owner's dedicated section of this area to see what they have available.

This is a work in progress, but along the way we'll get it all worked out so that it functions efficiently.

I moved all of the Shop threads from the other area of the forum to the Shops forum of this area so that everything that was posted before will be available. Eventually, I'll be able to move owner-related threads to their own section.

The shop owners who have not contacted me or posted in this thread that they would like their own dedicated shop sub-forum, I will keep their information (threads) in the original Shops section in this area.

If there's anything else you can think of that can be done to make your Shop operation more efficient here at the forum, let me know. If it's within my power, you know it'll get done. :)

By the way, I've given each Shop Owner with a dedicated sub-forum so far a Shop Owner banner under their avatar names. With each new dedicated shop sub-forum added, the Shop Owner will get a banner.

Xander Zan Catman

Xander Zan Catman
The Knights of Entropia Society Shop
Monria Hub Floor 3 Shop 3

Will be a "Flea Market" style shop offering members of our soc who want to retail items space to do so - Each interested member will be given XX # of item points.

As of this posting, the shop is only one day old and is still be set up. Check back soon!!

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Shop is Cthyllia Tower Shop 1. Go North from teleporter then turn left.
Will be catering to crafters with supplies and materials and miners hopefully.

I will have crafting supplies and blueprints. I also have other misc items, ie weapons, finders, amps etc.

I would be willing to consignment sell for folks too, if anyone is interested they can PM me and we can work it out.

Shop is very new so still setting it up and getting inventory built up so please check back often.

Sluggo

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Hello,

I am WangXiang (Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing) and I own Cthulhu Tower Shop 2.

The shop offers a wide choice of weapons, chips, tools, armor parts and clothes. A special VIP Area also proposes a number of unusual and rare items for sale, and a dedicated Pet Corner has been set up with a selection of Ancient and trained pets.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,

I am WangXiang (Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing) and I own Cthulhu Tower Shop 2.

The shop offers a wide choice of weapons, chips, tools, armor parts and clothes. A special VIP Area also proposes a number of unusual and rare items for sale, and a dedicated Pet Corner has been set up with a selection of Ancient and trained pets.

I've already created a dedicated sub-forum for you Wang, and added a Shop Owner banner below your avatar name. Your dedicated section is ready for you to post an inventory thread, or anything else that will be helpful in marketing your items and resources to the community. I moved the one thread I saw in the previous Shops section to your dedicated section, but if there's anything else I need to do, let me know.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Monria Hub Shop
Monria Hub Shop Floor 1 Number 2

I carry crafting supplies for the daily, and low level gear for the creatures on the planet, along with other things I pick up in my travels across the universe.

PPK420

Shop Owner
Pardot "Priest" Kynes Aka "Priest"
The Temple
Cthulhu Towers Shop 6

i provide cheap affordable Armaments for the new fledgling soldiers of lootius.
Armor, guns, liquor..
Prayer is sundays from 10:00 to 10:05.... bring a gun....
Spitfire the good word of lootius with bullets :)
OHHHHHHMMMMMMM

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pardot "Priest" Kynes Aka "Priest"
The Temple
Cthulhu Towers Shop 6

i provide cheap affordable Armaments for the new fledgling soldiers of lootius.
Armor, guns, liquor..
Prayer is sundays from 10:00 to 10:05.... bring a gun....
Spitfire the good word of lootius with bullets :)
OHHHHHHMMMMMMM

Hi Priest:
  • I got you sorted with the Shop Owner details
  • added the Shop Owner banner below your avatar name
  • created the official sub-forum for your shop and made you moderator
  • moved the "thread" you created in the Monria Shops section into your sub-forum
  • you can now create your thread(s) in your official Shop Owner section with what you have available
  • I have also given you access to the private section for the Shop Owners
You should be set now. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since I have the Shop Owner information sorted, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom