Small list of suggestions

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Now that its to late to make it before next PP VU its about time for a small list of suggestions of things to change or adjust

Please read all as constructive feedback, and know that i know it might be biased :p

Allow more than 35 IP on booths
Allow us to hang stuff like signs on the back wall or add a collum, we need to hang the signs somewhere :)
Add a televator closer to the hidden tp, so that we can almost tp directly to mall
If tecnicaly able please allow the ambient light in appartment to be low when its dark outside, this will make light sources way cooler
Make a toulan based version of welding wire, the bp drops a lot but we cant source the resources localy
Add a tp to the cuhof area
Remove the new big mobs from the wave event start levels
Obligary add more UL drops on whole planet
Obligatory add bigger weapons and mobs
Add higher lvl nawacores with content to fit
More cuhof lvls/something behind the unused door
Rebalancing on some mob loots, especialy those affected by missions
Even better and more tight caboria spawn
More huge trees
Coffee/samovar/latte furniture
Plots for growing stuff on toulan
No khaffash on event land, they mess to much with targeting and makes meele skilling harder

prolly way more

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Hally, thank you for taking the time. I think you know that I always take everyone's feedback onboard but seeing as you consistently give suggestions I think it is only fair that I give you my thoughts. @DarkMoonEnigma always gives me feedback from the community (good and bad) so never feel you are not heard, ignored perhaps but that is on me. :D

Anything I say here is just my initial thoughts so please don't hold me to it. :p

Allow more than 35 IP on booths

This I think I can do, there are some technical restrictions and having too many items on display can cause graphical issues for some people depending on their PC setup but let's try a further second upgrade to 55 IP on Booths.

Allow us to hang stuff like signs on the back wall or add a collum, we need to hang the signs somewhere :)

I really like this idea and it makes perfect sense. Leave it with me.

Add a televator closer to the hidden tp, so that we can almost tp directly to mall

Great idea

If tecnicaly able please allow the ambient light in appartment to be low when its dark outside, this will make light sources way cooler

I think you already suspect the answer here and I'm not sure that it would be possible.

Make a toulan based version of welding wire, the bp drops a lot but we cant source the resources localy

Welding wire is a universe wide thing that I'm not able to replace with a local equivalent. What I would say though is that if there is a demand it could be an opportunity for the local shop owners to utilize the free flights program and source the required resources.

This would be quite straightforward for us to do but I'm also conscious of the Toulan community being a little resistant to having too many TPs. Saying that, if there is no objections, we can certainly make that happen.

Remove the new big mobs from the wave event start levels

We're adjusting the Duhol wave and will tweak any mob spawn based on community feedback but bear in mind that we get so focused on testing that we sometimes miss the game play elements. If you want an adjustment, be as specific as you can and we'll accommodate as best we can. :D

Obligary add more UL drops on whole planet

Doing my best but I can't discuss things related to loot and these are balanced universe wide.

Obligatory add bigger weapons and mobs

I've done my best and will do what I can. :D

Add higher lvl nawacores with content to fit

I've held back on this because I want there to be a purpose and I'm not sure we are there yet.

More cuhof lvls/something behind the unused door

The unused door exists because we were looking at more CUHOF levels but to be honest, we held back because of the negativity around the CUHOFs. I'm not going to rule out further CUHOF Instances but I think if we go there it needs to be from a position of comfort with the existing CUHOFs.

I can never discuss loot and all those magic sauce dynamics but it is best that you are specific in your feedback, I will always do my best.

Even better and more tight caboria spawn

Again be specific, I don't get to play like I used to and my focus is on testing and making sure things work. Tell me where the spawn is and what you need done to it and I can make it happen. :)

More huge trees

I can add more harvestable trees which is what I have done but huge trees are part of the secret sauce, like looting a rare item. It is part of the system and there's not much I can do about it.

Coffee/samovar/latte furniture

Give me some pics to work with :D

Plots for growing stuff on Toulan

Not a bad idea but if we're going to grow stuff that stuff has to have a purpose. Share ideas on this but I'm only going to be convinced if we can find a way to grow things that have a purpose. Otherwise we will end up with useless plots.

No khaffash on event land, they mess to much with targeting and makes meele skilling harder

I've absolutely no problem with removing Khaffash from the Event Area and it is easily done but I would like a wider opinion before I do so.

Thank you Hally for taking the time to give us your feedback. We always listen even if we cannot always deliver but we do our best.

Thank You

Ant

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member

I really like this idea and it makes perfect sense. Leave it with me.

And for large shops can we hang a sign over the door or sticking out from the wall over the door/display areas please

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member

Welding wire is a universe wide thing that I'm not able to replace with a local equivalent. What I would say though is that if there is a demand it could be an opportunity for the local shop owners to utilize the free flights program and source the required resources.

Leave it with me :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thanks for this, Hally and Ant.
Ill just add my own opinion, which be worth what its worth, but most have already been answered.

I think it is clear that i will keep protesting and skipping school until everyone stop using cars and TPs on Toulan.
But that engage me and myself only, and i am confident that this will never happen.
Unless there is a way to bring back that radioactive atmosphere.... Ill think of something. Or talk to someone.

I like Khaffashs... Probably my all time most hunted mob with qaffaz. And i do am melee, since a very long time.
In fact, every single flying mob will be an issue with melee. Funny thing is that this week people mentioned that for NI dragons too.
It is a general EU issue.

And in fact, melee have many more other issues, like impossible to target on bulky mobs, when multiple aggros on you at the same time, making your reload bar stuck and your character get static for not finding a target, since your character gets "inside" the mob bodies, due to aggro.
Other funny issue is on mobs that come very close, and aggro a lot. Perfect exemple: CBR-Bot.
Those are near to impossible to hunt with melee, without jumping all around are sacrifiying most of your DPS on a stuck reload bar, since you cannot find a target, due to tiny and overlaying mobs.

So oversize, undersized and flying mobs will always have a targeting issue with melee.

I would post my own perception here.
If it comes to loot some mob hides, we are at the edge of real struggle at the moment.
If we put our tin foil hat on and suppose that it is rarer due to being used in newly released BPs, hides like Zajer, Caboria, Bahri ... are EITHER extremely rare, or overhunted /// Compared to Khaffash hides dropping for near to every mob.

For my part, i have managed to make one bahri texture field this year, and i am saving it for a big occasion.
Tho Bahri have always been very hard to collect.

But if we look at a simple Zajer, or Duhol, or Caboria, it does become a real struggle to now gather hides.
So we find ourself with an increased need (More BPs) and a drastically decreased availability, and this also flames up the MU, making the idea of crafting it, fading away.
Because if i cannot sell my textures 500%, i wont pay 300% for the hides. As an exemple only, i dont sell anything :D

Again, this is my own perception, and engage me, myself and I only :)

And thats all i wanted to add.
For the rest, it either been answered, or not really impacting me :)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I will always do my best to offer my ideas and perspectives, but as i said to DME yesterday, you guys allready have buissy schedule, i wouldnt be good if you had to listen to every thought in my popcorn brain :)
I am however happy and humbled that you guys not only take the time to read but also answer.
I dont know how to do the fancy things with answers so ill make a word jumble here.

most thoughts have been answered nicely ill try and elaborate on the ones that left room to do so

Yes nawacores need a use, and thats likely a long term thing, i have notised that the parts have dried up a bit, which is probably good since i have many hundred parts saved, many people here does now have their nawacores, because the reasons to have it isnt comapring to the price and effort to aquire it. Im thinking there could be some minor benefits from having the core, it is after all a rather big part of the "old" lore. those benefits wouldnt have to be game tecnical, it could just being given acces to special clothes bought for mirsal, but only equipable with the right nawacore title ? or acces to a specific area or anything like that.

CUHOF, ya thers much to say about that, and i get why youd want to wait for something to be changed or "fixed" but its quite an interresting part of toulan and many of us still dream big dreams about them, obvius "solutions" would be adding awesome possible drops, i dream that cuhof 6-10 would be way harder and that the acces to these could maybe be tied to nawacore, gained by collecting them in 1-5. Again we all want uber guns and gear, but if novelty items are cool enought they will take some of the frustrations away, this could again be clothes, hats, but also more stuff like the lamps, carpets, and decor.

samo.jpg A classic russian samovar for making teasamo2.jpgthis would likely be for coffee table.jpglow coffee table
kaf.jpgcoffee cupbook.jpg "toulan books"

All of the above could be nice style add on´s i for one wouldnt mind a even deeper delve into this part of crafting and im sure things can be exported thru the full multiverse if it stays true to and keeps being something new and different

Yes plots would need to have meaning, just growing for the sake of growing isnt smart, in dream of plots of harvestable fruits, that can be used for making snack for the mobs, rare drops of things that work like pills or candy, a community garden project or maybe growing stuff in caves close to the cuhof caves, something related to the time where people hid underground to survive the wars and destruction. again, it could add a use for fertilizers and seeds, maybe something for new players to search for and collect. I love the whole supply chain idea and co-operations ?

Khaffash specificaly at the event lan, Eleni explained it well, maybe they could still be spawned as "bosses" but in a certain area

with regards to the caboria spawn, i just wish there was a denser spawn since theyre fast to kill, and one spend to much time swimming. Maybe even a wave event for them, with a boss type caboria in the end ? But we are talking 200+ red dots on radar and fast respawn here :cool:

I allowed myself to get carried away here, but i just have such a passion for all this, i know you guys have that to, and your all working your own angels, and i can say i for one like what we get, so ideas and feedback and even the occational whining is all from the exitement for the whole project.

One Love ! Hally

Templar

Can I add to the suggestion or two?

Add a mission terminal next to the wood cutter. And maybe a terminal to recycle some of those items that clutter up our storage and we just can't get rid of them (like some of the starter equipment). Have the items turn into [Shrapnel] or [Universal Ammo] at the same value.

Top Bottom