So who are THIS planets "Pioneers"?

Menace

Just wondering who will be making Toulan home? I know we'll have the usual suspects who make EVERY new planet "home" (until the next new planet comes out). Them folks come and go. Who's been patiently waiting to move to Toulan?
Personally I still prefer Cyrene. I planned on calling it "home" but I guess I'd have to login and play to do that. (Though I am checking out Toulan for the moment just to see what it's all about before logging off for another few mths.)

I just like to know who's "in the know" so I can PM them when I'm looking for info.

Menace

Kitch

i have been planning for ages to make this my home and now having seen it I still plan to do so, I have all the locations down of where to mine for what. The only problem is there are no missions or mob loots yet so Im gonna head back to caly now as I will be better off doing iron missions atm.

possibly stig is your man.

Svarog

I came on Day 1 and still here, like the planet very much and surely will spend plenty of time here, but I'm a proud calypsian and nothing will change that :)

Stig

Currently with the help of Minitab,excel and word creating an extensive mapping of minerals.

Stig

You could use LBML for that.

Used it before did not like it.

I prefer the ability to map everything myself and draw my own conclusions from the statistics by examining the various data in different ways.

It has worked very well for me in the past :)

Top Bottom