Suggestion - Make a Daily crafting mission that include tabtab Leather :)

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi! I have a Suggestion, if you are thinking about making a Daily crafting mission in Toulan, i can suggest something :)

In toulan there we have those little Tabtab running around, They are perfekt for new players to hunt, with the daily mission reward and good amounts of Basic leather extractors and Tabtab Hide dropping from them.

The hype that came with all the fixes to toulan, and the new Blueprints that came with it, made the tabtab hide and basic leather extractors easy to sell, think a bunch of those were used to farm those new blueprints :)

It was nice to be able to hunt them and not have to wait 1 week or more to find buyer for both those tabtab hide and Basic leather extractors in toulan, without needing to go to caly to get a fair MU for those Basic leather extractors. Now the hype of traying to loot those new blueprint, have gone down, it became a little harder to sell.

So, the suggestion is, is it possible to make a little daily crafting mission in toulan like, have 50 to 200 success on crafting tabtab Texture? That will get some players to be intrested and willing to buy, and that will make the Experience of toulan for the new player more fun, less problem of selling those items and something to cover some of the losses on the hunt. This will maybe keep some players on toulan, i dont know how this will impact the MU of Basic leather extractors or Tabtab hide/leather.

Ty for what you have done for the planet so far! :)

// Tataio

Top Bottom