Summer Fun Hunt

Kaimarr

It is that time of the year where I take 11 lucky people out to hunt in the wilds of Toulan, but with this year there is a twist.... I'm letting ya'll pick what we hunt with in reason something low levels still can hunt but have no fear from dying from... the hunt will be at 7pm on 14/08/2022. we can hunt the Tabtab wave spawn, qaffaz, sunjoq.... or just stick to the jelly mens :D

As always we'll start to gather 15mins before the event and then we will fly to where ever we are hunting to hunt what ever mob we are hunting... I'll be handing out weapons and ammo when everyone arrives

what is the catch?... no catch this is a free hunt made posable by my event... Firepower For Sweat initiative
and posable donations buy other players who wish to help out new players like I do...

So come on down the 14th of this month and lets have a fun hunt and don't get to butt hurt if loot is bad it's a free hunt after all:jumpclap :shooting

Also I missed you guys at the Rocktropia hunt and only a handful from NI showed up.

I'll post the Rocktropia summer hunt as a preview and I promise they won't be any false imprisonments on this hunt. :D

all hunts are part of FFSI/HSSC events and it's basically what I do with all the profits from those events.

Remember NI's hunt is on the 31st and everyone who comes to FFSI/HSSC on any planet and is part of the crazy Kai family is welcome on all the hunts.

Also remember this is a vote so please put your answers as a reply in this post...

What do you wanna hunt?

A small hunt with only 4 people 5 if you include me but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Here is the stream of the hunt :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom