Tabtab Daily Mission Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans_Blaze

I noticed multiple issues with the mission. First, you pick up the mission from the mission terminal, but the game directions instruct you to return the mission to Aziz. When you return to Aziz, you can't return the mission and instead have to return the mission to the terminal. Please correct the instructions or change the location to return for completion in order to be consistent with the instructions given.

Next I saw there is inconsistent spelling for Tabtabs. Tabtabs in the wild are displayed as "Tabtab (insert maturity)" although the daily mission displays the name as "TabTab". Please correct.

Last, this may be intended in order to push the player onward in the game to focus on other dailies but the "Hunt 200 Tabtab (Daily)" mission is giving less and less xp each time the mission is turned in. I don't have a screen shot but this is an ongoing trend I noticed. It may not be a bug, most games will give consistent xp for missions like this but Entropia isn't most games. This looks to me like a bug or error to me but i'd like to hear other input on this. Thanks!

Screenshots are posted below:

Attachments

• Return to Aziz.png
    Return to Aziz.png
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • Tabtab 1.png
    Tabtab 1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 138

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You already mentioned this in your other post.

Please try not to duplicate information in multiple threads. Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Same as other post, my mistake here. Please delete the entire thread or give instructions on how to close. I do not see the option, thanks!

I'll close this thread and the other since the information is already in your main thread with the data, because that is being reviewed for the content you share and that should be enough. Ant and or Kendra won't necessarily respond (Kendra may), but things are being reviewed to see what can be done.

As we are nearing the Dec 1st VU, it may be too late because deadlines to get things in for that VU have already passed, and many things can't be changed or updated except within a VU, so please keep that in mind, but these things are definitely being looked at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom