Temple Nawa Rig

FireFist

Shop Owner
Currently The rig I feel there is A LOT of standing around at lol - after visiting RT and spending sometime exploring and seeing their rig areas. I was thinking how we have fragments set at like 10x fragment spawns maybe we could cut those spawns into maybe stacks of 2 but, more frequency of spawns. I say 2x since it takes 2 to create a key (if theres questions on this). This would make the experience I feel more than just afk standing there. Also, I love the group loot kaffash there maybe we could possibly get them on a faster spawn timer or maybe 2 spawning at once or something? (Though for newer player this might be to much? idk) I just feel that there is A LOT of standing around so, just trying to figure out a way to be moving.

My time at say the Motorhead Keg area you can be running around the Rig after one lap ur likely to pick up 1 or 2 stacks obviously our rig is smaller in size and imo the fragment is maybe more valuable since its a key to an instance? though the keg does summon some massive mobs so, maybe its "equal" idk how that is looked at via MA. But, just the idea of constantly moving I feel keeps players engaged.

I dont know the exact details on drops per hour but, heres an example.

For Example: IF
6x Stacks of 10 drop per hour which means say a stack of 10 is dropping every 10 minutes

the change would look like

30x stack of 2 drop per hour which would mean a stack of 2 would drop every 2 minutes
and to add to this if in-between the 2 minutes maybe we have 1 or 2 spawns of the kaffash? so, then something is always happening?

Last edited:

FireFist

Shop Owner
soo, update since the change as always I appreciate everything you guys do with the community and your section of the universe. Now that Toulan has become more active at least I feel it might just be me idk. But, it's starting to look like maybe the stack sizes or spawn may need to be adjust to meet the demand of the community? Obviously we dont want to much or to little im sure theres something we can look at to make the right adjustments. But, it might be something we want to further explore by increasing supply to meet the new demand with the increased traffic. :D thanks again for what you do and either direction you make im sure will be the right one :D thanks again for always listening

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I haven't been in a while to the rig, but i think the scarcity is part of the design to get people to engage in pvp for valuable resources.
The rig has changed from afk'ers to active people farming there.
I personally think the rig is good as is to be honest. No need to make it even easier to gain top resources. Your supposed to fight over it :D

FireFist

Shop Owner
I haven't been in a while to the rig, but i think the scarcity is part of the design to get people to engage in pvp for valuable resources.
The rig has changed from afk'ers to active people farming there.
I personally think the rig is good as is to be honest. No need to make it even easier to gain top resources. Your supposed to fight over it :D
its not the fighting over im worried about its more the demand seems to be more than the supply though it could just be the few days im paying attention to it. If thats the design to limit ppl going to instances then so, be it. Like I said above they'll ultimately decide. I just thought id bring it forward.
My suggestion isnt say amp it up to some ungodly number but, to up it a fraction to help supply the demand. for example maybe that means changing the avg stack from 2 to 2.5? idk I cant see all the data. maybe its 3? maybe its even 1.5? This isnt about the rig itself this is more about those wanting to goto cuhof and not having enough energy to do so. via (trade - AH - Spawning)
Remember im the one that suggested to lower it and make it more of an activity than some afk harvesting ground lol

The rig has been set to the avg stack size to being 2 which is 1 nawa energy this means if u want 1 person to enter Cuhof 05 this means theyd need 5 stacks this doesnt take long to do but, remember if we have multiple ppl doing this + them spamming cuhof this will create a bottle neck. This could be a double-edged sword. Again im just bringing things to light if we keep it we keep it if we dont we dont the supply is enough for me since im a low budget hunter compared to many out there lol I can spend time and hour ish at the rig get my stuff and go and be set for a week +. where other would burn it all up in an hour lol. Again double-edged sword.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Well, seems to me that theres enough supplies moving around.
Given that the MU is only accounted via AH, thats decent TT sold, to me, over the last month.
50 peds of fragments and 93peds of cells is quite a lot for a month, at pretty steady MU so nothing alarming.
Entropia 2022-01-27 16.44.06.png

Entropia 2022-01-27 16.44.24.png

Theres also mostly sales in small stacks as it is easier to trade this way, but to me, nothing looking like a shortage on the market.

That of course, again, doesnt include all the sales done via trade channels or on direct orders from mouth to ears.
I personally have had no problem buying stacks of 1000 cells at once, twice, at 900%, on direct sales.

If i hadnt TT'd my first stack by mistake, my first stack wouldnt even be half way, given that i have farmed Baraka in 03 04 05 for a while.
So its not even because sales are slowing down that people are running short ; One stack last me over a year.

So ill return to what BK said : Temple is fine as it is.

FireFist

Shop Owner
i still have yet to find a stack like fruit >< and for w/e reason mining for them shows no love to me obviously others have more luck here personally a nice stroll through the rig smashing on some khaffash working on codex and picking up fragments for myself works just fine for what i need. I've just noticed on multiple occasions ppl leave because theres no energy in the AH this has all been in the last month or 2 so, i finally got on the forum and posted. again the devs will ultimately make the decision for my personal use i dont care...I dont farm them to sell...and with how expensive fnf is i go through them fast enough when i want to so, need as much as i can farm up lol

FireFist

Shop Owner
as far as tt value sold via AH imo its not that "much"
5ped daily = 50 cuhof 05 MAX - but, we know its not only cuhof some of us do fnf so, if we say its fnf that mean max is 25 fnf daily between EVERYONE so, 25 ppl get to run it 1 time per day I know thats not whats happening but, if we think about how lively Toulan was just a few weeks ago and compare it to now i feel its dropped off? maybe im just online at the wrong times? either way if we grow 50 and 25 wont cut it. in NI ppl are running waves and instances far more than these numbers. if we wanna stay small great if we wanna grow great I just feel when something arises I feel it is necessary for the community to bring it to the devs and suggest something. If something changes great if it doesnt great. This game hasnt stood the test of time simply because it makes changes to fast to cater to everyone but, as long as they listen thats all that truely matters even if it doesnt change.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
as far as tt value sold via AH imo its not that "much"
5ped daily = 50 cuhof 05 MAX

I mean, i really doubt that 50 times Cuhof 05 has be ran daily, ever.
At 500 ped per instance that would be a shy 25.000 ped cycle.
For which most Ubers roll about 20.000 ped per day on general hunting, for which Cuhof is really not targeted by this kind of audience.

And it is very easy to track how regulary cuhof is being ran, as they are a garanteed global from 03 to 05.

On a side note, Cuhofs are instances, this not really meant to be ran back to back.
Tho for those who wants to, as i stated above, it is really not hard to call in Toulan trade and buy a bulk of 1000 cells, which would last for a good year.

if we think about how lively Toulan was just a few weeks ago and compare it to now i feel its dropped off?
If people leave the planet because they cant gather enough freebie at the rig, then maybe it is, in the end, not the right planet for them :)

There are also peaks of activity during VUs, and since the devs are exrremely active here,we do see wide swings in the traffic.
That, you may have experience, and not a “no nawa no cry” situation :)

Really, nawa fragment are prefectly fine.

Last edited:

FireFist

Shop Owner
I mean, i really doubt that 50 times Cuhof 05 has be ran daily, ever.
At 500 ped per instance that would be a shy 25.000 ped cycle.
For which most Ubers roll about 20.000 ped per day on general hunting, for which Cuhof is really not targeted by this kind of audience.

And it is very easy to track how regulary cuhof is being ran, as they are a garanteed global from 03 to 05.

On a side note, Cuhofs are instances, this not really meant to be ran back to back.
Tho for those who wants to, as i stated above, it is really not hard to call in Toulan trade and buy a bulk of 1000 cells, which would last for a good year.

Really, nawa fragment are prefectly fine.
remember 50 would mean 5 ppl running it 10 times this isnt very much at all in terms of tt(whcih sometimes we get wrapped up in these numbers sometimes) like i said above i know this isnt happening but, if we check the ah right now theres about 5ped worth in the ah if we had some like you or em or a couple of u guys running it there would be enough to go round for everyone in a sense all im saying because again this is 50 each person this is total

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Again AH only represents a fraction of Nawa fragment being sold.
That doesnt includes trade channels, people looting and farming their own, etc etc.

If we were to see recurrent alarming “I cannot run cuhofs, where are those fragments!” In local chats, then i would obviously aggree that there is a shortage and that the devs may want to intervene.

But i really doubt that this is the case.

Anyhow, im sure they will thouroughly look at this thread and take actions if necessary.

Suggestions and feedbacks are always welcome. 😊

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
The relative high cost combined with relative low yeld makes me feel like more could drop for sure, but not if all just wind up with the mafia pressing the prices back to top :p

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Low yield but pretty consistant.
Just as a favor guys, spend a full weekend at the Temple, play around shooting people there so you can have a good private feel of how the fragments work in there.
You will find out that yes, you cannot play Cuhof all day everyday by gathering on the minute or the hour, but with a tiny wee bit of dedication (read patience!), you can still be self sufficient.

You wont see any result without putting the work in :)

Option B is always to buy from others ~ Problem solved :p
Im sure the shops are well stocked on cells!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I checked earlier today and GeCe's shop (Nahar Towers, 6th Floor, Shop 9) had 150 of them or so, and I also saw quite a few on the Toulan auction, so I know they're about.

What I also saw, was a LOT of the Nawa Vials on the Toulan auction.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Ya i also asked in #Toulan_trade just now and got an offer straight away :)

I think theres a shortage of patience, not fragments 😅

EDIT : Got a second offer in PM as i was writting this.
Edit II : @Harry i can point you to the Temple regular names. If you buy in bulk, you can get discounts. No mafia funny buisness! :)
Edit III : Or worth checking with your local loot buyer.
Edit IV : Edits are fun!
Edit V : I could have gathered enough cells to run 10x Cuhof 05 today, with just one PM in #toulan_trade.
Edit VI : Got a third offer 30 min later, without even re-posting in trades!

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
If it is the end of the world, and the Temple, shops, grounds, traders, storages runs dry, and you are really that desperate to run Cuhof, i can also craft you the keys, at Mats + MU + 30% fee and make sure you will never run out of access rights.
Thus creating major MU for your local miners, and contributing to filling my pockets!

Top Bottom