The Jared WolfStar Moonheimer Blog

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
What a nice and detailed log.
I am glad you are already taking on the world!

Just keep in mind you are elligible for free space travel on the Yamato spaceship, since you are born on Monria :)

Since you are thirsty for more adventures, you also can run the Toulan storyline and get your local outfit, as well as collecting some skills and gear along the way.

You did not mention, but since you were at Icarus i suppose you have achieved this - you can collect your Vivo S10 repairable aidkit by running the gauntlet.
It is neither a good or bad tool, and very similar to your IO pulse, but it is good as a little backup.
Also i personally still enjoy very much running the gauntlet to this days, and wish there was more of those little instances - they are very engaging and fun to run :)

EDIT: What is your timezone by the by?
It is 18.00 at any time somewhere in the world 😁
And just saw you have done the gauntlet - i cannot see my glasses : HELP!

Please keep the travel blog going!
E~

Last edited:

WolfStar

Just keep in mind you are elligible for free space travel on the Yamato spaceship, since you are born on Monria :)

Please keep the travel blog going!
E~

Hi.
Yes I know about free Warp but its not on demand as I know.
I do not write about the obvious things that can be found on the web.

Entropia 2023-01-05 17.04.33.jpg

Well, here we go.

I am a member of the Varyag team.
Please don't tell the owner of the ship that I sleep in the warehouse.
I don't have a home yet so I hide where I can.
I have completed the first stage of Oratan.
so post is updated in seconds.

From a life in entropy
What can I say, reading Rookie chat is fun.
I meet a lot of like-minded players.
But I also see a lot of those who think it's a way of life.
For them the message, work to help others....
Let's get out of that mindset and see what the problems are.

I am currently looking for stability in the game.
I would like to visit Cyrene-Calypso-Monria-Toulan and back to the Arkade during my game hours,
But it's hard to find players who want to share the cost of warp.

I have started stage 2. let's count how she will come out.
today was a test day....
But to remember last day is the first day of next stage,
so in totall 200 mobs are to do.
Entropia 2023-01-06 02.36.19.jpg

Stage 2 Oratan Prospector Thug.
Testing day

I got sword from TT for 15PED, after first 6 mobs, 1ped was gone,
Sword was in work till 71 Thug,
I was drewing some of them with Bukin Adjusted, pistol and Z12
So here cost is +/- count.

Then after buying next sword I put my universal ammo to vehicle storage.
and buy normal just to see how it will cost.
I was hoping for 10 distance shots and then close combat in max 3 hits.
That I will count in day 2, as it will be my way of doing it.

BTW Stage 1 made with knife is only around 15 minuts to do.

One player was doing next stage with same Bukin Adjusted so it can be done that way.

Weapon consumption is similar to Z12 with attachments as i calculate.
But when in close combat with sword or knife I will save time and
Adjusted Harrier Armour a little.
Yes this stage will be in armour, as I discovered,
that its also when in usage growing with Tier.

P.S.
I was also on Calypso for shoping.
Got Terratech PH-3, but currently im using from TT as unlimited needs some skills.
I will be cutting trees on hour skill bost pills.
I got also Finder F-101 and 102 + Extractor RE-101 and 102.
With mining I will wait after +/- 15 hours of tree cutting and +/-15h of repair flying.

So my game play is now simple
Oratan Stage 2 + 1h of trees, + repair when avaible.

Post under will be for calculations on stage 2.

Last edited:

WolfStar

Stage 2 Oratan Payback mission:

DAY-INPUT-BURN-OUTPUT*loot+rewards

1-34.26PED-23.17PED-30.52PED (Testing/Stupid day, sold sword and ammo)
2-15PED-20.52PED-19.28PED (Z12+attachments+TT Sword)
3-0PED-23.739PED-22.67PED
4-15PED-21.82PED-20.94PED
5-0PED-21.56PED-15.59PED
6-15PED-21.88PED-15.05PED
-0PED-21.35PED-18.39PED

7 day's
Input - 79.26PED

Burn - 154.04PED
Output - 142.44PED

Cost - 11.6PED

This post will be edited.
As mentioned Bukin Adjusted/Z12+ammo+15PED TT sword for day,
Adjusted Harrier armour on me. Ammo and sword buyed when empty.

Last edited:

WolfStar

My additional work to help track Motherships(MS).
As for me currently looking for repair fly,
and I think for other new players it will be needed.
There is on Calypso forum post about it, but its outdated as players write.
And Im more interested in place of normal docking station,
plus structural integrity as in future I wish to try space hunting.

If you know current owner, docking location and SI.
Please write in coment.
(Picture stolen)
mothership1.JPG

Edited.

This part I will make here

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Yamato is owned by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde and also the owner of the Virtualsense Development Team. The Yamato is the only Planet Partner-owned Mothership and we are not a regular warp service like some of the others.

We created our Space Travel Program on Dec 28, 2015 and launched it on Jan 8, 2016 specifically to give our Monrian Born a free space travel benefit. We further added Monria apartment and shop owners as those who receive the free space travel benefit. On Feb 5, 2016 we added a 6 PED fee for paying customers who wanted to travel with us during our Friday and Sunday warp schedules, and to this day, we have only had between 1-7 max paying customers per warp schedue, but as a Planet Partner-owned Mothership, we can't take the fees, so any paying customer fees collected during our warp schedules go directly to the Pilot-on-Duty at the end of the warp schedule.

When we added Planet Toulan to our virtual family, we extended the free space travel benefit to our Toulan Born and the apartment, booth and shop owners on Toulan as well. We then reorganized our warp schedule route that always begins at Monria, and added Toulan, not only right after Monria, but at the end of the warp schedule just before returning to Monria so the Monria Shop and Toulan Booth and Shop owners had a means to do business along the route and be able to catch the final summons at each location. This includes any apartment owner who sells from shopkeepers in their apartments.

When we added the Toulan Monthly Weekend-Long Event, it's the only time during the month where the warp schedule runs on Thursday and Monday instead of Friday and Sunday. We will never be a regular warp service.

Currently, Dea Kali Devi manages both the Space Travel and Repair Skilling Programs.

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule.

BTW ... we don't report the SI of the Yamato.

WolfStar

The Yamato is owned by Eugenio Anhithe Wilde and also the owner of the Virtualsense Development Team. The Yamato is the only Planet Partner-owned Mothership and we are not a regular warp service like some of the others.

BTW ... we don't report the SI of the Yamato.

Hi thank you for information.
I asked about SI because as I understand it, this means how big mobs in space can be hunted, even with a single hunter and pilot.
From what players write no matter how big the ship's SI, the pirates can still take it down if there is no support on the ship.
Attacking a ship is stupid anyway. all it takes is one player who quickly collects items and logs off.
Normandie states its SI, so why is it a problem for Yamato?

I ask as a new player, because during my playing hours there are not, or I do not know if there are, repair flights or hunting.
So this list can help others to find ship docked to planet, and then ask owner when they are made.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Normandie states its SI, so why is it a problem for Yamato?

I ask as a new player, because during my playing hours there are not, or I do not know if there are, repair flights or hunting.
So this list can help others to find ship docked to planet, and then ask owner when they are made.

Every ship owner makes the choice whether they want to reveal the SI of their ships, it is policy that we don't.

With regard to repair skilling runs and/or hunting runs, that information is posted at our forum in the appropriate sections. Currently there are no space hunting activities with the Yamato.

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
Several reasons many ship owners will not publicly speak about SI. Piracy used to be a real grief issue, a pirate society used to make the game unbearable for people. Things are tame at the moment, but that could certainly change with UE5, a few changes to space and pirates could once again find reason to harass the space lanes...also unless you are the active pilot of the ship, and are authorized to use it to hunt space mobs, the information has no real use, the majority of warp service ships will not let just anyone pilot them. The few that are avaliable to rent, do make this information known.

WolfStar

...a pirate society ...

My Mentor, I already was shot down by one player, so I understand the problem and rule to not take loot with me.
But after that I made small chat with him. He told that SI of MS is not so important as the crew.
No matter how big they can shoot it down if there is no response from Gunners, and no good repair crew.
He told that SI is good only for how much mobs at once ship can take.
Also that SI is made by putting resources and that count only when someone is buying MS.
Otherwise for them it dont count. Also he mentioned that if they dont exist there will be no reason for Warp service.

So its like "relationship with bad habits" as I understand.

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
That is certainly how pirates try to justify thier actions, and it's arguable that we would warp anyway to save time. But regardless, ue5 will likley change how things operate, and the pirates are certainly hoping it tilts in thier favor.

Sure, the SI matters with how many mobs the ship can tank...and that only really matters to the pilot who is doing the skill/hunt run. As they have to balance the mobs to repair crew, but even then the numbers are not that important, as the ship can generally tank more mobs than you can easily gather up, and if you get overwhelmed just exit the pilot seat.

A list of SI is really of no value to most players, as they won't be pilots on that ship...however that information could help pirates determine how many shot it will take, how many quads they need shooting, etc...again perhaps not as critical today, but down the road that could be very sensitive information for sure.

Last edited:

WolfStar

Stage 2 done.

Time per 1 day, around 20 minute's.
Cost 11.60PED.
Calculated burn minus TT value.

Bigger topic I'm making:

In that post small look it to problem of traveling.
As I play around 3h in working week, and vision of traveling each time to next planet by Quad or Sleip,
problems with finding Warps that have good price and are in service on my play hours are taking me
slowly to think about buying Equus.

Stage 3 down
Bandit's time!

Entropia 2023-01-12 08.38.29.jpg

WolfStar

Stage 3 Oratan Payback mission:

DAY-INPUT-BURN-OUTPUT*loot+rewards

1-0PED-28.94PED-26.12PED
2-0PED-28.81PED-21.37PED
3-0PED-27.95PED-21.70PED -Here was testing return on heals and armour.
4-0PED-25.69PED-19.89PED
5-0PED-45.26PED-37.05PED -Started hunting more then Bandit's
6-0PED-40.25PED-45.40PED
7-7PED-36.62PED-35.95PED - TT sword added.
8-0PED-33.51PED-26.97PED
9-0PED-33.66PED-22.29PED
10-0PED-XPED-26.27PED - Starting screenshot lost, looks similar to day 8 so will calculate as 34PED
11-0PED-34.81PED-32.12PED
12-0PED-29.97PED-22.95PED
13-0PED-33.30PED-30.62PED
14-0PED-29.02PED-27.17PED

Total 14 day's

Input -

Burn -
Output -

14 days price:

This time Z12/Bukin Adjusted+adds as main.
I will use TT knife and sword only to skill to lvl needed for something better.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

WolfStar

My wallpaper on desktop.

Entropia 2023-01-07 08.52.11.jpg

Im looking for advise.
Quad Wing Equus is UL, does this type of ship have Tier going up when fighting?
I have checked entropia wiki, and it looks that Sleipnir 3 have more DEF. that means its better for hunting that quad's?

THX for reply

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Sleipnirs are not practical at all for space.
Their speed will make your trip from SS to TGs twice as long.
Regarding armament on two-seaters ships, those are attachements, not bound to the ships - they do not tier.
Sleipnir’s pilot seat uses the rocketeer, using explosive projectiles, so MU on ammos, and gravity affects them in space, making them extremely slow and missing the target for most, even at point blank.
The Sleipnir’s passenger seat is a BPL cannon, much better, but you would then have to swap passenger/pilot seat every time you need to engage/move, and miss on pilot skillgain while hunting.

Interceptors, Equus, named or Ls are the same for most.
Pilot seat uses the Kismet laser attachement, suitable for both PvE and PvE.
Passenger also uses a BLP cannon, but different from Sleipnir - see ship info for suitable attachement details.

Kismet also comes in V2 and V3 versions, though is a chain to grind the BP from the dropship waves, so it is tedious, costly, requires sustained Mothership hunting.

Also to consider the skillgains.
Obviously laser for kismet, BLP for passenger and explosive for sleipnir pilot - all ascendant “heavy weapon”, contributing to “mounted whatever” professions.

Hope this helps :)

WolfStar

Blog.

So I have taken Warp from Arkadia to Monria half hour before event started.
25PED and taking Co-Pilot seat.
Entropia 2023-01-14 00.33.56.jpg

Whats interesting that Krusenstern have same number on ship that Varyag have, number 90.
All have the same number?

I will take 50% skill pill's and do grind in hope to hit,
Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED.

At event I will focus on skilling some weapons as currently my skill's look:
Entropia 2023-01-14 01.52.52.jpg

I got good help from DME, after chat I've made picture that will be my postcard to remember that Event,
If I hit something then in this picture I will add information and print it in local photo machine and stick it to my wall,
on front of my gaming station.

Entropia 2023-01-14 01.32.46.jpg

Im not tracking how much burn I will have durring event. Just have fun.

I also take glass of jagermeister and open'ed beer for good health of real person,
that help me with information where to go on this event.
Thank You VE DME, much love 😘

Lets go!

WolfStar

Update of blog.
Information for new players from new player perspective.

I level'ed up Brawler, Knife and Sword's to level that don't give skill bonus anymore.
It's easy to take multiple L2 Shoggoth's on me, and kill them, around 10+ of them is ok.
But the Burn I got was 38.25PED, TT loot I got was28.01PED.
It's good for Codex but not for thinking about event price of 200PED
Cost of grind is 10.24 per hour around. No one is there to Team Up.

As I understand. To win is needed global/hof. That will come from biggest Mobs

Anathema the Detestator
200​
15​
4​
50​
300​
Inchoate the Shapeless
400​
12​
5​
80​
480​
Conscientia The Reborn
1600​
15​
106.7​
Odium the Desecrator
500​

The easy to hunt, but not Puny are.

Defiant
60​
7​
2​
30​
42​
Permutant
80​
8​
2​
40​
64​
Vicissitant
100​
9​
2​
50​
90​
Malformant
130​

Entropia 2023-01-14 02.47.06.jpg

Its no problem, but I think that event is for players that can easly hunt mobs with 500HP+.
So there is no category for low level players, and it looks like minimum 2 years of play.
Then better don't go for it.
Or I'm wrong?

Currently flying to Caly for Quad. Some daily tokens and I go back try my luck.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Like everything in Entropia, only you can decide if it is worth it :)

HSL events (highest single loot) like everything else are based on cost and a tiny wee of luck, but not so much ; so it is always easier to qualify on higher HP mobs than smaller mobs.

You have already realised that at lower level, teaming can be key to achieve this, so you are on the right path, and many regular teams registering are doing just that.

Though luck also comes in play.
We once happened to innocently qualify by killing a yog that was in our way while going for taming leprechauns in the cave.
We did not win, since someone went for the big big yogs on the last 30min of the event and hit a bigger global, but that got us to laugh and be silly most of the day, so there’s that.

So again, it is all up to you to think what is best, well, for you :)
Just have fun.

WolfStar

Just have fun.

Hi Eleni.

Thanks to links from Mungo I started to read tutorials.
Your Melee and Explosives It looks like fun for me to combine that two way's of grinding mobs,
At Monria event I discovered that my gameplay that gives me fun and relax
is to aggro big group of mobs and shred/slice them to sound of music I like.
I think that after reciving disciple armour from NI, that is good for close combat I will focuse on that game play.
What Malee UL and what rocket/granade luncher UL you can recommend that will be good for that type of play?
As I will stay with it for longer time I know.
As I read wiki nano Katana is good,
but dont know what luncher to have firecrackers 😉?

Also sugestion of Mob's will be good in group'ed formation with location.

I know that Im asking for a lot but we got time.
Question is open for all that can help.

Currently I'm in Caly and plan to end easy quest's, then will move to Monria.
But Im waiting about information for that +20% suit, how to get it, is it working etc.
Then I will stay on Toulan, take my Monria Pant's and do daily for long blades, etc.

In break Arkadia and Oratan as I still want that dropship. But there is nothing else to do.

Thank you all for help.
:shooting

Top Bottom