The Order of the Elder Gods | 4 Chapters Mission

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm going to share this thread that was posted at the Caly forum by someone who just got his Horns of Z'agol today (June 5th) because he kept a running journal of his path toward getting the horns and I think you'll find it interesting ...

As he stated at the end, he is now going after The Silver Crown of Sahar and will document that the same way ... looking forward to it.

I have hunted the mobs on Monria for several years, off and on. I have completed several Repeat ranks on Shub, and in the 20s Ranks on the other 3 mobs, which I generally only hunt for Daily missions. I have not looted one single chapter. I never met anyone who did not have chapters, at least some, by Rank 12 or so. I cannot help feeling there must be something I have neglected to do. I have the mission, it was the first thing I did on arrival at Monria the first time, or whatever it was I had to do to get it, I don't recall. I feel like I will play out the rest of my life trying to get these horns, without even one chapter ever dropping.

Leent

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
I have hunted the mobs on Monria for several years, off and on. I have completed several Repeat ranks on Shub, and in the 20s Ranks on the other 3 mobs, which I generally only hunt for Daily missions. I have not looted one single chapter. I never met anyone who did not have chapters, at least some, by Rank 12 or so. I cannot help feeling there must be something I have neglected to do. I have the mission, it was the first thing I did on arrival at Monria the first time, or whatever it was I had to do to get it, I don't recall. I feel like I will play out the rest of my life trying to get these horns, without even one chapter ever dropping.

Well, i've hunted shoggs quite a bit before codex, and some after.
Right now i'am at shoggs repeat (~38%).
And just recently looted 1st chapter, so over all i've killed way over 10k shoggs (different maturities).

But, i've heard that somebody got their's chapters from an under 1k kills (waaay under)
I've even seen somebody looting the page while we were sweating yogs lol.

So what i wanna say.... wellp, it's random :S
Surely i'd like to also get all 4 chapters, but that's surely not the quest anybody should rush (imo).
By doing dailies you will eventually get them all, but it can take a while.

i've heard that it's a good idea to just hunt lowest maturities of the mobs, since (i believe) each and every mob can drop it.
So quantity over quality.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I concur with Dea ... there is no magic to looting the Monria Chapters ... no particular strategy either ... they just don't drop as often for some, but others have mentioned that they got at least 3 of them rather nicely spread out and just have one to go that is taking some time. It's just that the Chapters are completely random with no specific action needed other than to hunt the individual mobs for their chapter.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Is there still a plan to add the further missions? Sounds really interesting! I just looted my Chapter 2.. so now getting excited that am half done :)

At this time, we are not doing any further content work on Monria as we don't have full development control and would have to work with MindArk's team. As you can imagine, they have their hands full with the eventual transition to UE5, as well as all other current work, and they have had a reduction in staff as well.

However, we do have full control of development at Toulan and DSEC9 and that is where our focus is for the time being.

Top Bottom