The Order of the Elder Gods | 4 Chapters Mission

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
NPC -- Pinthas -- Monria community member avatar name --> Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Location -- DSEC Forensics
Coordinates -- 38145, 21022, 12 -- North end near the TP
Activity -- loot the 4 chapters as follows in order to receive the reward -- you do not have to get the chapters in order, the following is just to define what mobs drop what chapters
  • Chapter 1 -- Shoggoth
  • Chapter 2 -- Yog
  • Chapter 3 -- Cultists
  • Chapter 4 -- Shub
Additional Information
  • the chapters are a rare drop and it will take you a while to get them
  • the chapters can be looted from all mobs in the craters and in the caves and caverns
  • while these chapters can be traded, each player must loot their own for the mission to update
  • the chapters do not have to be turned in when the mission is complete
  • once all 4 chapters have been found, see Pinthas to get your reward
Reward -- The Horns of Z'agol

Entropia 2019-06-01 12-39-18-22.png Entropia 2019-06-02 12-23-56-95.png Entropia 2019-06-02 12-24-26-84.png

For those still working on this mission, here is Ant's response to those who have made comments, suggestions, and have questions -- hopefully this will help.

This is a downloadable PDF file -- right click and open in a new tab.

Chapters Mission -- Monria Owner's Statement

History of this Mission
  • this mission was previously called -- DSEC: Monria's Untold Story
  • this mission was originally taken from Jen at the Monria Hub
  • the original reward was a CDF Harness
  • we wanted to upgrade the reward to be more in line with the effort it took to get the 4 chapters
  • we also wanted the reward to be relevant to Monria's storyline and provide a benefit / buff
  • this mission is now called -- "The Order of the Elder Gods"
  • the old mission title has been updated to the new one in your Mission Tracker
  • this mission also begins a new mission chain -- additional missions will be added in future releases
Current Status of the Horns
  • when released, the horns were not as intended
  • they were worn backward and not meant to be worn with face guards or helmets
  • the horns are now worn correctly but further adjustments will be made
  • next phase would be to acquire one of the 4 (UL) Monria armor helmets
  • --- once both the horns and the (UL) armor helmet have been acquired ...
  • --- take both back to Pinthas to exchange for a combined horns/helmet piece
  • --- the horns and helmet become one armor piece and you will still have the horns buff
  • --- the (UL) armor has been dropping, but is a rare drop, so not that frequently
  • as mentioned above, this mission is now the beginning of a new mission chain
  • what's in store cannot be disclosed at this time, but we don't think you'll be disappointed
break-c.png

Here are the screen shots of the initial dialogue:

Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-19-49.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-23-80.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-30-23.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-35-60.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-39-05.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-43-35.png

Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-48-46.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-52-80.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-56-16.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-00-42.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-05-89.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-10-97.png
break-c.png

Attachments

Angel O2 Mercer

Hello,

I've been missing the 2nd chapter for a while, and after killing a bazillion Yog still never looted it. Is there any problem with this? Do I have to kill a specific maturity to loot it? better big or small ones?

Thank you :)

ShadowDragonV

Monria Volunteer Mentor
Monria Yamato Pilot
VCAT Co-Mgr
Virtualsense Media Support Team
Hi,

The chapters are a "special" drop, they don't drop frequently. They can be looted from any maturity. It is really hard to say when it will drop. It is all random, some get it within a few kills while others it takes a few thousands.

I have finished this mission and still loot the chapters, (I tt extras) so they are still dropping.
Good luck.
:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,

I've been missing the 2nd chapter for a while, and after killing a bazillion Yog still never looted it. Is there any problem with this? Do I have to kill a specific maturity to loot it? better big or small ones?

Thank you :)
Shadow is correct in her response, the chapters are a rare drop, and there's no magic or specific system with which to get them to drop. It is also different for everyone. Some have gotten a chapter with only a couple hundred kills or so, while others it has taken much more.

The mission is working as intended, and the chapters drop from all maturities. I wish you the best for getting yours. :)

Chris_Book

Activity -- loot the 4 chapters as follows in order to receive the reward
  • Chapter 1 -- Shoggoth
  • Chapter 2 -- Yog
  • Chapter 3 -- Cultists
  • Chapter 4 -- Shub
First time I read this I was certain it implied I had to loot the chapters in actual order, 1 through 4.
"Loot the 4 chapters as follows in order, to receive the reward"

Now I'm back again, thinking it is meant to be interpreted as:
"Loot the 4 chapters as follows, in order to receive the reward"

Been holding off on my dailies for mobs other than the Shoggoths out of fear of looting a chapter and not getting mission progress :D On the plus side though, the shoggoth grind has treated me nicely

DarkMoonEnigma

Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I left the comma out after the word "order" intentionally so that it would not be interpreted that you must achieve getting the chapters in order, but I can see where it might still be misinterpreted.

I will update the post to make it more clear, thank you. :)

Top Bottom