The Order of the Elder Gods | 4 Chapters Mission

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
NPC -- Pinthas -- Monria community member avatar name --> Pinthas Schmenke Dorian
Location -- DSEC Forensics
Coordinates -- 38145, 21022, 12 -- North end near the TP
Activity -- loot the 4 chapters as shown below to receive the reward -- you do not have to get the chapters in order, the following is just to define what mobs drop what chapters:
  • Chapter 1 -- Shoggoth
  • Chapter 2 -- Yog
  • Chapter 3 -- Cultists
  • Chapter 4 -- Shub
Additional Information
  • the chapters are a random drop and it will take you a while to get them
  • the chapters can be looted from all mobs in the craters and in the caves and caverns
  • each player must loot their own chapters for the mission to update
  • the chapters do not have to be turned in when the mission is complete
  • once all 4 chapters have been found, see Pinthas to get your reward
  • the chapters are not tradable
Reward -- The Horns of Z'agol

Entropia 2019-06-01 12-39-18-22.png Entropia 2019-06-02 12-23-56-95.png Entropia 2019-06-02 12-24-26-84.png

For those still working on this mission, here is Ant's response to those who have made comments, suggestions, and have questions -- hopefully this will help.

This is a downloadable PDF file -- right click and open in a new tab.

Chapters Mission -- Monria Owner's Statement

History of this Mission
  • this mission was previously called -- DSEC: Monria's Untold Story
  • this mission was originally taken from Jen at the Monria Hub
  • the original reward was a CDF Harness
  • we wanted to upgrade the reward to be more in line with the effort it took to get the 4 chapters
  • we also wanted the reward to be relevant to Monria's storyline and provide a benefit / buff
  • this mission is now called -- "The Order of the Elder Gods"
  • the old mission title has been updated to the new one in your Mission Tracker
  • this mission also begins a new mission chain -- additional missions will be added in future releases
Current Status of the Horns
  • when released, the horns were not as intended
  • they were worn backward and not meant to be worn with face guards or helmets
  • the horns are now worn correctly but further adjustments may be made
  • next phase would be to acquire one of the 4 (UL) Monria armor helmets
  • --- once both the horns and the (UL) Monria armor helmet have been acquired ...
  • --- take both back to Pinthas to exchange for a combined horns/helmet piece
  • --- the horns and helmet become one armor piece and you will still retain the 3% reload speed buff
  • --- the (UL) armor has been dropping, but is a rare drop, so not that frequently
  • at present, the horns cannot be removed from the helmet, but this is being considered
break-c.png

Here are the screen shots of the initial dialogue:

Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-19-49.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-23-80.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-30-23.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-35-60.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-39-05.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-43-35.png

Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-48-46.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-52-80.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-21-56-16.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-00-42.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-05-89.png Entropia 2019-04-10 07-22-10-97.png
break-c.png

Attachments

• ChaptersMission-AntsResponse.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,513

Angel O2 Mercer

Hello,

I've been missing the 2nd chapter for a while, and after killing a bazillion Yog still never looted it. Is there any problem with this? Do I have to kill a specific maturity to loot it? better big or small ones?

Thank you :)

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Hi,

The chapters are a "special" drop, they don't drop frequently. They can be looted from any maturity. It is really hard to say when it will drop. It is all random, some get it within a few kills while others it takes a few thousands.

I have finished this mission and still loot the chapters, (I tt extras) so they are still dropping.
Good luck.
:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,

I've been missing the 2nd chapter for a while, and after killing a bazillion Yog still never looted it. Is there any problem with this? Do I have to kill a specific maturity to loot it? better big or small ones?

Thank you :)

Shadow is correct in her response, the chapters are a rare drop, and there's no magic or specific system with which to get them to drop. It is also different for everyone. Some have gotten a chapter with only a couple hundred kills or so, while others it has taken much more.

The mission is working as intended, and the chapters drop from all maturities. I wish you the best for getting yours. :)

Chris_Book

Activity -- loot the 4 chapters as follows in order to receive the reward
  • Chapter 1 -- Shoggoth
  • Chapter 2 -- Yog
  • Chapter 3 -- Cultists
  • Chapter 4 -- Shub
First time I read this I was certain it implied I had to loot the chapters in actual order, 1 through 4.
"Loot the 4 chapters as follows in order, to receive the reward"

Now I'm back again, thinking it is meant to be interpreted as:
"Loot the 4 chapters as follows, in order to receive the reward"

Been holding off on my dailies for mobs other than the Shoggoths out of fear of looting a chapter and not getting mission progress :D On the plus side though, the shoggoth grind has treated me nicely

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I left the comma out after the word "order" intentionally so that it would not be interpreted that you must achieve getting the chapters in order, but I can see where it might still be misinterpreted.

I will update the post to make it more clear, thank you. :)

girtsn

Managed to loot chapter 4 after ~40k kills
Then went for chapter 1, ~50k kills later still none.
Is it really expected to be this tough? After hearing "Some have gotten a chapter with only a couple hundred kills or so".

San

Got chapter 2 last weekend just before completing the 5k Iron stage on Yog. But none of the others yet, despite more kills of Shoggoth. Some hint in the airwaves there's a better chance in the cave, not sure how plausible but the Shoggoth inside are bigger and you can kill them much faster for the density. With the Yogs I was on the smallest outside almost all the way.

girtsn

edit - looted one from yogs just before 1st 10k ended
tx! 9k/10k on yogs nothing yet :(

Got chapter 2 last weekend just before completing the 5k Iron stage on Yog. But none of the others yet, despite more kills of Shoggoth. Some hint in the airwaves there's a better chance in the cave, not sure how plausible but the Shoggoth inside are bigger and you can kill them much faster for the density. With the Yogs I was on the smallest outside almost all the way.

Last edited:

girtsn

This is really tough and I guess it didn't used to be - in EL (rare loot) can see 74 total avatars before me who got the horns.
  • top 5 last entry for most globals in shub is 416, I got 395 globals (around 40k kills to get the chapter)
  • top 5 last entry for most globals in shoggoth is 152, I got 134 globals (around 50k kills to get the chapter)
  • got lucky with yogs, got a chapter just before first 10k kills mission ended (so around 16k kills to get the chapter)
  • most tracked globals in cultist with 366 globals (around 50k kills to get the chapter)
Managed to loot chapter 4 after ~40k kills
Then went for chapter 1, ~50k kills later still none.
Is it really expected to be this tough? After hearing "Some have gotten a chapter with only a couple hundred kills or so".

Last edited:

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
This is really tough and I guess it didn't used to be

The only thing that changed was the reward, still took time to complete the chapter mission for the DSEC Harness. I know a few of us took over a year to complete it. We just left it in the background and enjoyed the hunt!

It's different for everyone, I got my chapter 4 within a few kills and in a team hunt. Over a year later I got my Chapter 3 that I was missing...

Good luck :)

ImpnAintEasy

Here is how random and unique it is lol, and as you can guess I never really hunted shogs often except for random fun.
Anyways working on chapter 3 myself and it might be a while :p

Attachments

• lost chapters.png
    lost chapters.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 507

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Yeah I've been trying for Chapter 2 since I landed on Monria :)
I got a few 3's and a few 1's but no 2's and I did more yogs than anything else.
But don't worry I'm sure you'll get the chapter you need eventually. 🤞

Mr Kleb

Hi, can you please tell me if I can cancel the "The Order of the Elder Gods" mission and take it again. Since I received 3 parts, and once I merged one by mistake into a TT, and for the second month I can't get it)

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Hi, don't cancel the mission, if you have collected the chapter it will count towards the mission even if you TT'd the chapter. You just need to have looted the chapter for it to count towards the mission. You don't need to have the actual chapter to claim the reward. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So, if I do the daily missions, we are talking 1 year per chapter?

The Monria Chapters are rare and random and there is no set time for anyone to get them. Some get them rather quickly, some get 3 and the final Chapter takes a while. How often you hunt on Monria beyond the dailies matters too ... it's not the same for everyone.

Top Bottom