The problem with the apprenticeship reward

Lileo

Greetings dear developers, Please tell me why you have written what for passing the mentoring, the student in the form of me should receive a full set and a car, I went through mentoring on your planet and received only 2 sets of armor from the set of the planet calypso, please tell me to count on fixing this bug and changing my reward to the established one?

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi Lielo,

We'll look into the mentors/disciples issues, we will make sure you get your reward properly, just send me a PM with your full avatar name.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Lileo

Greetings dear developers, let me ask you about the help of my problem and the timing of their solution?

Hi Mahmoud

How are today, i'm not sure if you are the right person to talk to my in game mentor took me to Toulan to graduate so i can get the rifi armor and all i got was the pixe adjusted mask and gloves i received nothing else, this happened at about 16:40 (UCT) 2020-08-04 did my mentor-ship graduation under the arch on Toulan where you land and i received as stated above.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Regards
Donald

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Hi Mahmoud

How are today, i'm not sure if you are the right person to talk to my in game mentor took me to Toulan to graduate so i can get the rifi armor and all i got was the pixe adjusted mask and gloves i received nothing else, this happened at about 16:40 (UCT) 2020-08-04 did my mentor-ship graduation under the arch on Toulan where you land and i received as stated above.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Regards
Donald

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're aware of this issue and still working on the fix.

Plz post your full avatar name, we will make sure you get your reward properly when the fix is applied.

Thanks Ahirudduck.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're aware of this issue and still working on the fix.

Plz post your full avatar name, we will make sure you get your reward properly when the fix is applied.

Thanks Ahirudduck.

My full avatar name is Donald Ahirudduck vanAswegen Thank you very much for your time in this matter i appreciate the response.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I would just like to find out if there is any feedback regarding this

Hey Ahirudduck, I am currently investigating the issue with Mindark. I will follow up with the developers on your case and let you know when I have an update.

Thanks
Ant

Top Bottom