The second Toulan Pet should be...

Vonny

I think Caboria should be the next pet for Toulan's tamers to go for. They should have a unique buff of Increased Swim Speed. They should also be exportable to other planets at level 7.

This may be difficult to implement since they are an underwater mob and so far all pets have to be spawned on land. Although it can then swim after you. Looking at Caboria though I think of crabs that can scuttle across the beach or swim in the water so you could make them scuttle after their owner when on land.

These would end up being an in-demand pet in the universe due to the unique buff. Anyone wanting to hunt the underwater mobs will be after them as a pet.

I hope that you can find a way to implement this suggestion so that I may soon have my very own Caboria running around with me. Thank you.

Vonny

Chatting with a friend the other night they asked a great question..."What tricks?"

We came up with a few tricks for a Caboria but I think it would still need a few more.

1. Dance: It would scuttle from side to side with a little bounce or dip at the end of each direction.
2. Spin: Pretty self-explanatory, the Caboria would spin around.
3. Hide: The Caboria would pull itself into its shell to hide.

Can any of you think of other tricks that a Caboria pet should do? If so please name the trick and give a description of it in this thread.
Please try to come up with unique tricks that would be special to the Caboria.

Top Bottom