Thinking out loud Armor and Plates

FireFist

Shop Owner
So, been thinking about uses of items that are under utilized. This wouldnt necessarily utilize them a lot but, a lil bit here n there could help <3
Armor Plates I feel dont drop enough. Unless when it comes to upgrading them u dont need more of them to upgrade to higher upgrades like Incision over Serpent in NI. That is if upgrades are coming.

With Cuhof losses hard to say if baraka is worth the grind lovely armor when upgraded 100%

thought id get those out in the open just thoughts.

Now for the true point of this thread.

I was thinking something fun for Armor upgrades and Plate Upgrades.
The idea obviously has Cyrene feel but, with a Toulan twist.

Current Baraka UL
Normal = Red
ADJ = Red
Upgraded
-----You could use the Neon Essence to upgrade the armor then.-----
Imp = briighter Red (Red neon Essence)
Mod = Pink (Pink neon Essence)
Aug = Green or Blue (Green/Blue neon Essence)
Perf = the other Green or Blue (Green/Blue neon Essence)

I pick that order simply cuz Red n Pink are in the first phases of cuhof armor (Sunjoq) then the further u go blue n green drop from Dahhar. So, "Harder/Longer" to acquire. Obviously this wouldnt be the only necessary components to upgrade but, would be cool kinda fun then to do and use a newer mat that hasnt been used much. Also, could add the Tinctures into the upgrades. The idea would be same for the Plates and correlate with the armor upgrade ie: first upgrade red the brighter red, Pink, etc.

Also, with said upgrades we could utilize more of the crafting components in Toulan like Mismar, Ibreh, Copchaih, Malkat, etc. - Im sure theres a lot to come and more to explore but, thought I could bring a couple idea out maybe to help merge ideas or expand <3 Thanks again for all you do <3

*PS: Now that we have neons we could use them when crafting furniture ie: lights and other illuminated items in the future maybe xmas villages a new one each year or xmas lights, options are endless <3 - Future crafted vehicles we could use toulan specific components.

Patience

an L superpowered (skill wise) tree cutter that used a bunch of under used base materials to craft somehow
also wriggle them in for some kind of fishing net also L that helps provide nutrio+ bars, anything to use more native toulan base mats in a more consistant less bursty fashion is better imo, have to make it small amounts or keep the mu down somehow but at least it will be more consistant. the thought I had before was some sort of alter to the gods, where you could put any toulan thing in as an offering to the gods and you could get tokens that you took to the local bazaar, said place you sell your things at tt value of tokens and it could fluctuate based on how popular something is to give it a built in mu, have a big list of all common universe items in there or something to the effect maybe idk but it would mean no item is useless, my thinking out loud :)

Patience

Also sorry, I have not run the instances enough or even know anything about armour really to comment much on your post, the armour should become its final form asap though imo, maybe it already is. as for the plates, im all for bringing more to run things on toulan and it seems it would. the glowing effects would also be nice but I think the new engine would make that harder than other things to impliment? sounds cool though

Top Bottom