TKoE Society Shop Monria Hub F3 S3

Xander Zan Catman

We are excited to announce the opening of The Knights of Entropia Society Shop!

This shop, located inthe Monria Hub, 3rd floor Shop #3 - becareful you don't fall down the stairwell lol, is going to be a "flea market" type shop allowing the members of TKoE a place to retail items they want to pass on to others.

Interested soc mates will get up to 10 item points to display their items (providing there are available item points to be had) Once the shop is full there will be a sign up list - first come first served once space becomes available.

Shopping in the TKoE Society Shop is a great way you can help several players - not just the shops owner - by buying their items.

To see some initial snap shots of the Shop, please visit http://monria.com/forum/threads/new-tkoe-penthouse-hqs-cthulhu-tower.2041/

Each vendor is invited to post a reply in this thread listing their available items or to see a master list of items (only TT value is listed.. the retail is only filled in once the item is sold) you can visit this google doc - but only to view :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UFnv2uHdmVVrixYznL7vXE/edit?ts=568d6235#gid=0

XZC

Last edited:

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
Might I suggest that since you have your own dedicated forum section here like the rest of us, that each player who is using the shop create their own entirely unique thread in your shop's section. Would make navigation and viewing easier I think. Just a thought.

Xander Zan Catman

Might I suggest that since you have your own dedicated forum section here like the rest of us, that each player who is using the shop create their own entirely unique thread in your shop's section. Would make navigation and viewing easier I think. Just a thought.

Yes I was thinking that after I posted the msg and saw that we in fact have our own section! Thanks for the heads up!!

So as the man says... pls feel free to start your OWN thread hightlighting your items!

XZC

Pillzy

Yamato Pilot
Hey zan I have a bunch of items to put up in the shop. Unfortunately im headed to work and won't be home till about 3:30-4 Pacific standard time but if your on later I can get them to you.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
see that, you just barely got your shop staked down and they are knocking your door in to get there :D

gratz and best wishes for your success

sluggo

Xander Zan Catman

see that, you just barely got your shop staked down and they are knocking your door in to get there :D

gratz and best wishes for your success

sluggo

Thanks mate.... I think pilly is about the 5th person to want to set up shop... the first 4 are already set up in the shop!

I need to get some new signs tho.... ones that are cheap in tt and only require 10% condition to work. Half the signs I have right now are using 5 points EA and thats too many.

XZC

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Yeah, finding cheap signs, good luck. Ive been looking for a few myself, I snagged one small one but probably need a few more eventually.
Hey... since my wall is not working right yet, I can let you use this sign until you get a replacement if you need.

sluggo

Pillzy

Yamato Pilot
ok pillzy! Hit me up when I you see me in game and we'll get it taken care of mate!

XZC
Looks like I ended up missing you today before I left for work. Ill be back on In about 6 hours. Good news is that I loved off on monria so getting stuff to you will be cake... if your are on.

Top Bottom