To all it may concern!

RJ-Rob

Hi all,

I just wanted to say I really love Planet Toulan as you all know, but I have as you know started streaming and I am just finding I do not have the time to be here and help out on planet toulan anymore. So it is with great regret that I have to ask @DarkMoonEnigma to please kindly remove me as a VCAT member as I do not have the time anymore.

I still love ya all and love the planet etc, I am KEEPING my apartment and the furnature inside it INTACT. I will still visit on occasion and for monthly event etc etc.

So I will not be a stranger, I will also still partake in the Toulan chat on occasion too. I just want to focus more on my streaming from now on.

So again thanks everyone and I hope you understand.

Take care and good luck.

Rob

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for the heads up RJ, and I wish you luck with your streaming endeavors. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Question ... since you won't be spending so much time on Toulan, are you still going to be a Toulan Volunteer Mentor? I ask because we need to have our Toulan Mentors active on Toulan, and you said you will be more focused on your streaming and not helping on Toulan. I just want to make sure so that our new Toulan Borns know what actual options are available to them.

Thanks

Top Bottom