Toulan Avatar Creation access

Rebecca Raven

Hello everyone. I just started playing Entropia Universe yesterday and I was able to create my avatar. However, I wanted to make some changes to it ( I am still in the welcome area) but the TAB key will not let me back in to make the changes. I don't want to leave until I have my avatar the way I want. I did purchase the Silver Starter Pack so I can take advantage of the enhanced makeup options. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everyone. I just started playing Entropia Universe yesterday and I was able to create my avatar. However, I wanted to make some changes to it ( I am still in the welcome area) but the TAB key will not let me back in to make the changes. I don't want to leave until I have my avatar the way I want. I did purchase the Silver Starter Pack so I can take advantage of the enhanced makeup options. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello Rebecca :hi ... when you say the Welcome Room, do you mean the starter room where you go after you have exited the avatar creation area ... where you're actually in the building with NPCs behind a desk and the teleporter to Toulan is outside the building door?

Is there a way you can take a screenshot and post it here so I can see where you are because I'm not sure how that extra avatar adjustment feature works once you're out of that state and in the welcome room, I'll have to look into this further ... I don't think it's a bug though.

We'll help get it sorted as best we can. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As an update ... I just learned that players who have purchased the packages from the EU website that includes the extra avatar creation feature have had issues with accessing it and have had to create support tickets, so you might have to do this because this isn't anything that we have access to in order to sort it for you.

Just go to your EU account at the EU website and submit a support ticket and explain that you can't access the additional avatar creation process that came with your bought Silver package ... account.entropiauniverse.com ... and let us know how it goes please. :)

Rebecca Raven

Hello Rebecca :hi ... when you say the Welcome Room, do you mean the starter room where you go after you have exited the avatar creation area ... where you're actually in the building with NPCs behind a desk and the teleporter to Toulan is outside the building door?

Is there a way you can take a screenshot and post it here so I can see where you are because I'm not sure how that extra avatar adjustment feature works once you're out of that state and in the welcome room, I'll have to look into this further ... I don't think it's a bug though.

We'll help get it sorted as best we can. :)

Attachments

• Entropia Start Room 1-2023-05-20 16.53.51.jpg
    Entropia Start Room 1-2023-05-20 16.53.51.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Entropia Start Room 2-2023-05-20 16.53.14.jpg
    Entropia Start Room 2-2023-05-20 16.53.14.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom