Toulan BPs not dropping yet?

Neil Stockton

I've done about 2k clicks total on components, tools, and weapons and have not had a single BP drop, not even universal BPs. I figured since there are new minerals, there should also be some BPs in the loot. 2k clicks without a BP is unusual even with universal BPs turned off like Cyrene has it. Anyone else had any BPs drop yet? Or should we wait till a future VU to start crafting?

remontoire

somebody said in chat when i arrived on planet that bps would be coming in next vu. sorry, should have posted this here as well.

Neil Stockton

Component BPs are dropping now but I was not able to get a weapon bp to drop after about 1.5k clicks last night. I also tried some clothes but only had 300 clicks of that so not conclusive there.

Svarog

Did 1.4k clicks on simple I conductors with hunting loot today while sleeping :) lots of WW BP, nothing else.

Kitch

i was gonna wait till next time I start the client and u get the updating progress bar at the bottom?

Would that prove a foolish endeavour?

anthonymorris

OMG not the CALY "universal" bp thing? i was going to bring my 20K in mats to craft for some bps, but i guess i will just waste my ped on Ark. Said MA will not allow planets to develope with them being in their pocket all the time.

Neil Stockton

i was gonna wait till next time I start the client and u get the updating progress bar at the bottom?

Would that prove a foolish endeavour?

After having two failed attempts of that so far... I'm going to wait until I see the discoveries start before trying again. So yes, it's a good idea for you to be the guinea pig :)

Top Bottom