Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

ToulanEvent-Jun-2022.png

break-c.png
Well, one thing is very clear. After I mentioned last month that it was critical that we find out what is going on at DSEC-9, my meeting with DEC at his Holoroom proved beneficial, but it also presented more reason for Toulan, Monria and DSEC-9 to be on alert. DEC built a technically-advanced drone with the capability of breaching the secure borders of the area of DSEC-9 that has yet to be discovered.

DEC-CAM 9 has been flying recon over that area and producing images that are being shared in the following forum thread -- DSEC-9 | Final Map Section | Road to the Reveal. It will be interesting to see what new images come to light over the next weeks.

There is no doubt in my mind that whatever is going on there will have an effect on Toulan, as much as it will Monria and the other map sections at DSEC-9. We have also learned over a period of time that Decca appears to be playing a key role in all of this, and she may have had a hand in why Toulan mobs are behaving strangely at times. I have it on good authority that Decca might even become vocal now and then as a means to intimidate the community. If so, let me caution you not to become aggressive with her, but rather be constructive while still standing your ground.

As we learn more from the images captured by DEC-CAM 9, perhaps it will give us a means to prepare for what we might be facing. I know that you all become exhausted from the monthly battles at Guardian Village, but I'm inclined this is just practice for what we might have to deal with later on.

Question is ... what kind of life will we find in that very mysterious section of DSEC-9.
break-c.png

TOULAN MONTHLY EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Event Begins | Friday, Jun 24th -- 19:00 Game Time
Event Ends | Sunday, Jun 26th -- Midnight or After
--- to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard
Location | Begins at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara and will expand across various locations on Toulan over the weekend

Yamato Warp Schedule will run on Thursday, Jun 23rd and Monday, Jun 27th due to the weekend-long Toulan event.

Specific Details
  • The Toulan community and allies must unite once again to defeat shared loot mobs and protect the planet
  • As a reminder, the 22 modified mob maturities will only ever appear during events
  • There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event
  • The Lost Pages will drop from all mobs during an event and outside of an event, as well as from mining and crafting
  • As learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, the mob attacks will commence at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara
  • --- she is calling on all Insians and allies to defend the village
  • We also learned that following the initial attack, there is a full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan
Here is a link to Toulan's Mobs ... including Event Mobs, Toulan Waves and Boss Mobs, and Toulan Codex.

WARNING

We warned you before to come fully prepared because the behavior of these unique 22 modified creatures is unpredictable. Many learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, that anyone stepping into the large aggro range of these mobs will trigger a full-on charge of all of the mobs at once, and it's not just one group of them. There are waves that include boss mobs, and then all 7 of the boss mobs in a row, one more deadly than the one before. When these 7 boss mobs are killed, the full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan begins for the remainder of the weekend.

However, there is an added segment to the end of the initial waves and bosses for about an hour or so ... it will keep you busy. :p

For full and complete details about this monthly event, there is an article in the Dec 2020 Virtualsense Quarterly magazine that breaks everything down.
break-c.png
REMINDER
  • The Toulan Citizenship Mission is tied into the Toulan Monthly Event only.
  • You need a NawaCore MK3 to be able to take the mission from NPC Haneen at the Citadel in the Information Booth.
  • Here is a link to Nawa/NawaCore information.
  • Only event mobs (including the mobs at the beginning wave activity at Guardian Village) will count toward points and progressing the mission.
  • Event mobs are all shared loot mobs and your contribution will give points, you don't have to have the kill shot.
  • You will not receive points from event mobs while in a team.
  • After completing the Toulan Citizenship Mission you will receive the Toulan Born outfit, the free space travel benefit on the Yamato and ---
  • --- eligible to do all current and future Toulan Born missions.

ToulanOutfit-Front.png ToulanOutfit-Back.png
break-c.png

Entropia-2020-11-30-16.04.54_5-1024x203.png

(these guys, and the other wave levels all charge at once when the first player breaches their aggro range, which is quite large)
break-c.png

AS ALWAYS -- " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "
break-c.png

Orbit

hi I was just checking event and doesn’t look like it is posted on discord, it might just be my side not updating or I missed it but thought best say in case been missed :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi I was just checking event and doesn’t look like it is posted on discord, it might just be my side not updating or I missed it but thought best say in case been missed :)

You are absolutely correct, and Shadow usually catches me with that if I forget because I post the announcement in our social media and in the Toulan and Monria ad systems, but I guess she's falling down on the job as my Shadow. :p

Thank you very much Orbi ... mishap has been sorted. :thumbsup

Killerbee

I never actively participated in a toulan event but i'm gonna try this weekend!

Love the storyline! As a TLDR; I'm guessing increased mob maturity and rare spawns, right? :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Love the storyline! As a TLDR; I'm guessing increased mob maturity and rare spawns, right? :)

Read the event details, it's all there ... 22 modified mobs ... the beginning of the event is what you don't want to miss when Queen Nara kicks it off outside the East Gate at Guardian Village at 19:00 game time on Friday.

There's also a link to the Dec 2020 VS Quarterly that breaks everything down.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Any person that can attend is prob going to be needed with the Migration going on Calyposo.
Unfortunatly i won't be able to make friday evening :(
Goodluck to those that wil.

sahel

:hiIf you don't have one already you might want to look into getting yourself a NawaCore MK3 for the event, so you can start the Toulan Citizenship mission. Details in the above reminder.

Killerbee

Read the event details, it's all there ... 22 modified mobs ... the beginning of the event is what you don't want to miss when Queen Nara kicks it off outside the East Gate at Guardian Village at 19:00 game time on Friday.

There's also a link to the Dec 2020 VS Quarterly that breaks everything down.
Done and did that. Too bad I missed the launch, next time! :) I did some hunting on toulan during the event but I still struggled to find the mob suitable for my level.

I think a clear map or sheet with positions just for the event (like you have with the monrian events) would be beneficial for players that want to attend the event.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Done and did that. Too bad I missed the launch, next time! :) I did some hunting on toulan during the event but I still struggled to find the mob suitable for my level.

I think a clear map or sheet with positions just for the event (like you have with the monrian events) would be beneficial for players that want to attend the event.

I'll look into creating a PDF of Toulan event mob locations ... and as far as a mob at your level, the boss mobs come out in waves at the beginning of the event at Guardian Village. Then once that part of the event is done, the boss mobs spawn after so many kills at each location and when one does pop up, someone posts the waypoint in Toulan chat.

Also, after the beginning of the event has concluded, Queen Nara adds about 15-20 extra Evolved Wahesh Supreme bosses at L364 out at Sandy Shores where a group usually gathers to take them down. Aside from the Wahesh boss, the highest level Wahesh event mob is L83 I believe. I can ask Ant about adding higher event mob levels, but if it's something he does, it would take a VU to implement.

I'll see what I can do to make info and locations easier to navigate.

Top Bottom