Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We learned during the Monria event that Decca called in reinforcements, including Cthulhu's secret daughter Cthylla, and since then, we have learned that their continued conspiring is taking place at the Pyramid inside the Mountain of Madness on DSEC-9. While that seemingly doesn't have anything to do with Toulan, there are unexpected residual effects that resonate through the universe in one way or another.
I don't have to remind you that Decca has been confrontational with Queen Nara, as well as Rais, not to mention her breach of DEC's Holoroom at DSEC-9, so when we say "Expect the Unexpected" it's exactly what we mean. However, while the unexpected doesn't happen every gathering, Queen Nara was seen unleashing her normal clusters of the Evolved Wahesh Supreme Bosses out at Sandy Shores South during the last Toulan event, but this time in a Pyramid formation.
Question is ... is this a coincidence, or is there something more sinister in play here?
Event Begins | Friday, May 26th -- 19:00 Game Time
DECCA HAS NOTHING ON QUEEN NARA | DETAILS
DECCA HAS NOTHING ON QUEEN NARA | DETAILS
Event Ends | Sunday, May 28th -- Midnight or After
--- to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard
Location | Begins at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara and will expand across various locations on Toulan over the weekend
Yamato Warp Schedule will run on Thursday, May 25th and Monday, May 29th due to the weekend-long Toulan event.
- The Toulan community and allies must unite once again to defeat shared loot mobs and protect the planet
- As a reminder, the 22 modified mob maturities will only ever appear during events
- There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event
- The Lost Pages will drop from all mobs during an event and outside of an event, as well as from mining and crafting
- As learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, the mob attacks will commence at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara
- --- she is calling on all Insians and allies to defend the village
- We also learned that following the initial attack, there is a full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan
Toulan's Mobs ... including Event Mobs, Toulan Waves, Boss Mobs, and Toulan Codex
Toulan Guide to Everything
Toulan Shops Inventory Tool
We warned you before to come fully prepared because the behavior of these unique 22 modified creatures is unpredictable. Many learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, that anyone stepping into the large aggro range of these mobs will trigger a full-on charge of all of the mobs at once, and it's not just one group of them. There are waves that include boss mobs, and then all 7 of the boss mobs in a row, one more deadly than the one before. When all 7 boss mobs are killed at this initial onslaught of chaos, the full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan begins for the remainder of the weekend.
However, there is an added segment to the end of the initial waves and bosses for about an hour or so ... it will keep you busy.
For full and complete details about this monthly event, there is an article in the Dec 2020 Virtualsense Quarterly magazine that breaks everything down.
- The Toulan Citizenship Mission is tied into the Toulan Monthly Event only.
- You need a NawaCore MK3 to be able to take the mission from NPC Haneen at the Citadel in the Information Booth.
- Here is a link to Nawa/NawaCore information.
- Only event mobs (including the mobs at the beginning wave activity at Guardian Village) will count toward points and progressing the mission.
- Event mobs are all shared loot mobs and your contribution will give points, you don't have to have the kill shot.
- You will not receive points from event mobs while in a team.
- After completing the Toulan Citizenship Mission you will receive the Toulan Born outfit, the free space travel benefit on the Yamato and ---
- --- eligible to do all current and future Toulan Born and Queen Nara's continued Citizenship missions taken from the Citizens Representative
- --- the Citizens Representative NPC is located just inside of the Guardian Village East Gate on the right
(these guys, and the other wave levels all charge at once when the first player breaches their aggro range, which is quite large)
AS ALWAYS -- " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "