Toulan Graduation Bug

mastertigra

Greetings Sirs!

Another graduation bug has appeared. I decided to choose Toulan as graduation planet (just for fun, to be honest).
I am trying to rate my mentor with 5 stars and graduate, but "Could Not Execute" error appears.
I have submited a support case about 2 hours ago and still waiting for resolving of this issue.

I'm just leaving this article here as a reminder how slowly MA and Planet Partners deal with content bugs such as:
1) Hunt The Thing (still does not work, by the way),
2) Graduation errors,
3) some
100 y. o. small mission glitches on Arkadia and other Planets etc.
Such parts of content make up a large percentage of the newcomer's gaming experience and must be fixed asap.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There is a universe-wide issue with Disciples receiving the proper graduation armor, and what you have to do is submit a support ticket to MA and tell them where you graduated and they will replace your armor.

Your link to that thread is from 2016, and we took over Toulan on Aug 19, 2020 ... the Disciple graduation armor is something that MA has to fix, not the Planet Partners because it's a universe-wide Mentoring system.

With regard to your other references about glitches, we address fixes and adjustments with every VU to make sure everything is working properly, and if something isn't, that's why we have the Suggestions/Feedback and Bugs sections for each of our 3 locations, and the community members are excellent at alerting us so that we can take care of things. Right after a VU, we get started right away on any reported issues for the Patch the week after and catch whatever we can that is reported. Some things are reported after the Patch and while we can put a fix in right away, some things take a VU or Patch on MA's part in order to get implemented.

We don't let things sit for long periods of time and community members can attest to that. With regard to issues on other planets, they are responsible for fixing them.

mastertigra

There is a universe-wide issue with Disciples receiving the proper graduation armor, and what you have to do is submit a support ticket to MA and tell them where you graduated and they will replace your armor.

Your link to that thread is from 2016, and we took over Toulan on Aug 19, 2020 ... the Disciple graduation armor is something that MA has to fix, not the Planet Partners because it's a universe-wide Mentoring system.

With regard to your other references about glitches, we address fixes and adjustments with every VU to make sure everything is working properly, and if something isn't, that's why we have the Suggestions/Feedback and Bugs sections for each of our 3 locations, and the community members are excellent at alerting us so that we can take care of things. Right after a VU, we get started right away on any reported issues for the Patch the week after and catch whatever we can that is reported. Some things are reported after the Patch and while we can put a fix in right away, some things take a VU or Patch on MA's part in order to get implemented.

We don't let things sit for long periods of time and community members can attest to that. With regard to issues on other planets, they are responsible for fixing them.
Thank You for fast reply. I hope my issue will be fixed by MA soon :(

mastertigra

Finally!

I post this reply to all people, who will ever want to graduate on Toulan.

> My problem appeared at 9th of April, 2022
> I had submitted ticket and received a reply at 11th of April (without resolving of my issue, just asked me to wait ? amount of time)
> I contacted Live Support in game and he advised me to graduate on another planet (Rocktropia)
> I replied to my ticket with message like "I'm going to leave Toulan and graduate on Rock. Please check my ticket before rewarding me with graduation armor"
> After 30 mins of travelling, I successfully graduated on Rock, but received Pixie armor.
> Submitted 2nd ticket regarding armor issue at the same day.
> And now my pixie armor parts have just been replaced with Rifi ME (Toulan Armor)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
It's appaling that this is still a issue today knowing MA knows of this for many years now.
Happy you finally got your graduation and the correct armor.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Asking a disciple to go to another planet is just feels bad

Top Bottom