Toulan item gathering

Bambideath

Hi everyone , so its been years since ive been on toulan , when vehicles were not allowed and i actually love it here especially the CUHOF instance has potential. So ive come with a decent bankroll to farm items.

Now normally id farm them for top MU but if any crafters that are dedicated to toulan and are trying to provide a meaningful economy are looking for materials that are hard to find or farm id like to work with you guys , im mostly a hunter but i also mine, id like to build a community relationship with such crafters or even players who are looking for certain materials, my setup isnt 2.0 but it gets thr job done.

If anyone has a 2.0 weapon to lend to make it easier to farm mats much appreciated, ofc collateral provided. I just really like the planet and its a shame sometimes the economy/availability of materials might make it not shine so id like to join the community in making toulan somewhat of a thriving place at least for us locals and maybe one day expand to the rest of the planets , maybe i sound naive but im sure we could make things more interesting and fun.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome back ... we (Virtualsense Team - previously Monria Team) added Planet Toulan to our virtual family on Aug 19, 2020 and we have done a lot of development since then, as well as make a concerted effort to give every resource a purpose, which is something we continually work on, so you'll see more of that as we evolve.

Lots has changed, so be sure to join the community in the in-game chat channel ... /join #toulan ... as well as add our trade channel for all buying, selling and advertising ... /join #toulan_trade ... the community is very friendly and helpful.

You can catch up on what the changes have been in the Updates/Release Notes section, but there is a lot of information for all 3 of our locations at this forum, and if you have any questions at all you can ask here or in the game.

Bambideath

Welcome back ... we (Virtualsense Team - previously Monria Team) added Planet Toulan to our virtual family on Aug 19, 2020 and we have done a lot of development since then, as well as make a concerted effort to give every resource a purpose, which is something we continually work on, so you'll see more of that as we evolve.

Lots has changed, so be sure to join the community in the in-game chat channel ... /join #toulan ... as well as add our trade channel for all buying, selling and advertising ... /join #toulan_trade ... the community is very friendly and helpful.

You can catch up on what the changes have been in the Updates/Release Notes section, but there is a lot of information for all 3 of our locations at this forum, and if you have any questions at all you can ask here or in the game.
Thank you appreciate the links for information , i was wondering where to catch up on the planets develeopments , much appreciated

Top Bottom