Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Toulan_Banner.png

break-c.png
A note about the new banner ... I wanted to have a standard banner for both the Monria and Toulan monthly events with a theme related to each event. I gave Shadow an idea and she ran with it. The Monria and Toulan banners are similar but with a different graphic background. I absolutely love what she did with them. Going forward, there won't be a specific lore title, but rather a continued lore evolution in the lead-in stories. Thank you Shadow for your continued dedication and contributions.
break-c.png
Last month's intrusion at the Narian Temple by one of Decca's Cultists was a bit alarming. He was found lurking around the Astrolabe just inside the temple and I'm sure looking for any means to be able to alter it. We know that if either the astrolabe at the Narian or Lotus Temples are manipulated there's the potential that the sealed portal could be broken where the Narians were locked behind the veil to keep them at bay and Toulan and Elara safe.

My fear is that there will come a day when the evil that threatens us will grow in some form or another and we'll need to amp up our resistance. It won't be an easy task for sure, but if we dedicate efforts toward protecting Queen Nara and Toulan, strength in force will win out in the end ... hopefully.

However, a part of me actually wants to see what evil could be unleashed if the 3 Dark Mages were somehow freed from their towers and the Narian and Lotus Temple Astrolabes fixed that would open the sealed portal. I'm not sure why I feel this way, but it's an overwhelming tug of war that I can't silence.

Question is ... will this gnawing desire to welcome dark forces come to fruition, or will it fade over time ... I could probably answer that question ... but won't

break-c.png

TOULAN MONTHLY EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Event Begins | Friday, Aug 25th -- 19:00 Game Time
Event Ends | Sunday, Aug 27th -- Midnight or After
--- to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard
Location | Begins at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara and will expand across various locations on Toulan over the weekend

Yamato Warp Schedule will run on Thursday, Aug 24th and Monday, Aug 28th due to the weekend-long Toulan event.

Specific Details
  • The Toulan community and allies must unite once again to defeat shared loot mobs and protect the planet
  • As a reminder, the 22 modified mob maturities will only ever appear during events
  • There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event
  • The Lost Pages will drop from all mobs during an event and outside of an event, as well as from mining and crafting
  • As learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, the mob attacks will commence at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara
  • --- she is calling on all Insians and allies to defend the village
  • We also learned that following the initial attack, there is a full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan
Here is a link to Toulan's Mobs ... including Event Mobs, Toulan Waves, Boss Mobs, and Toulan Codex.

WARNING

We warned you before to come fully prepared because the behavior of these unique 22 modified creatures is unpredictable. Many learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, that anyone stepping into the large aggro range of these mobs will trigger a full-on charge of all of the mobs at once, and it's not just one group of them. There are waves that include boss mobs, and then all 7 of the boss mobs in a row, one more deadly than the one before. When all 7 boss mobs are killed at this initial onslaught of chaos, the full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan begins for the remainder of the weekend.

However, there is an added segment to the end of the initial waves and bosses for about an hour or so ... it will keep you busy. :p

For full and complete details about this monthly event, there is an article in the Dec 2020 Virtualsense Quarterly magazine that breaks everything down.
break-c.png
REMINDER
  • The Toulan Citizenship Mission is tied into the Toulan Monthly Event only.
  • You need a NawaCore MK3 to be able to take the mission from NPC Haneen at the Citadel in the Information Booth.
  • Here is a link to Nawa/NawaCore information.
  • Only event mobs (including the mobs at the beginning wave activity at Guardian Village) will count toward points and progressing the mission.
  • Event mobs are all shared loot mobs and your contribution will give points, you don't have to have the kill shot.
  • You will not receive points from event mobs while in a team.
  • After completing the Toulan Citizenship Mission you will receive the Toulan Born outfit, the free space travel benefit on the Yamato and ---
  • --- eligible to do all current and future Toulan Born and Queen Nara's continued Citizenship missions taken from the Citizens Representative
  • --- the Citizens Representative NPC is located just inside of the Guardian Village East Gate on the right

ToulanOutfit-Front.png ToulanOutfit-Back.png
break-c.png

Entropia-2020-11-30-16.04.54_5-1024x203.png

(these guys, and the other wave levels all charge at once when the first player breaches their aggro range, which is quite large)
break-c.png

AS ALWAYS -- " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "
break-c.png

I'm wondering about this statement, "There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event". Do we have any data on how many are left to loot? in particular the shops

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Have a look at the Toulan Directory and you'll see what estates are owned by players and those still available, including the shops.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Forgot to mention that there might still be estates left in the Mirsal Trader, but make sure you look at the "item available" note. There's a Mirsal Trader at the Citadel in the Information Booth, and one in the Information Booth on the 6th floor at the Nahar Towers.

What isn't in the Mirsal Trader and available is still in loot.

The booths and shops are on the 6th and 7th floors.

ArmBlue

I'm wondering about this statement, "There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event". Do we have any data on how many are left to loot? in particular the shops

And the other question is: do these drop from all hunting/mining/crafting during the event time or only event mobs?

Thanks for the info above. It's very useful and I was able to conclude the following:

available in mirsal trader
nahar towers, shop 17 (L) floor 7 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 18 (L) floor 7 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 19 (L) floor 7 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 20 (L) floor 7 item remaining: 1

nahar towers, shop 4 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 1 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 2 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 3 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 6 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 12 floor 6 item remaining: 1
nahar towers, shop 8 floor 6 item remaining: 1

nahar towers, booth 3 floor 6 item remaining: 0
nahar towers, booth 4 floor 6 item remaining: 0
nahar towers, booth 2 floor 6 item remaining: 0
nahar towers, booth 1 floor 6 item remaining: 0

available in directory:
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Booth 9 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Booth 12 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 17(L) Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 18(L) Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 19(L) Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 20(L) Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 22(L) Planet Toulan Manager

Nahar towers, Floor 6 Ad Space 1 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Ad Space 2 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 1 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 2 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 3 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 4 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 5 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 6 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 8 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 11 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 12 Planet Toulan Manager

Possibly in loot
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Booth 9 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Booth 12 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 7 Shop 22(L) Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 5 Planet Toulan Manager
Nahar towers, Floor 6 Shop 11 Planet Toulan Manager

I say possibly in loot as we cannot be certain of some facts i.e. from when the time the directory was compiled something has changed or not, a deed a player owns but fails for whatever reason to claim in game will show as Planet Toulan Manager as the owner when he isn't.

Also didn't list Ad Spaces in loot as not certain if they would be added to loot.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
There are 103 pages to be discovered for the ‘Book of Life.' Each Page can be exchanged for a particular estate deed. The description of the item will reference the individual estate deed that it can be exchanged for.

69 pages have been looted/bought.
11 according to your post still on the mirsal trader.
23 pages that are still in loot.

With hindsight I should have said I was only looking at shops. There are many more estates in mirsal trader i.e. apartments. I wasn't looking at apartments and so they are not in the data above

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The 2 ad spaces in front of the Nahar Towers are not in the Mirsal Token Trader nor in loot. The Toulan Directory is kept current based on when an estate is either bought from the Mirsal Token Trader or looted, so it is current. Also, there are no more apartments available with the Mirsal Token Trader. You have to look at the "available items" indicator when you click on a listed item.

The Lost Pages can be looted 24/7 hunting, but only from Toulan mobs, and from mining and crafting. Lost Pages have been looted from all 3 categories and a few from low level players. Hally looted a shop from a level 10 mob, and a Lost Page was also looted in CUHOF.

However, these Lost Pages are rare, which is why we don't see them too often being looted. With regard to only specific Lost Pages being looted during the monthly Toulan event ... I can't address this directly because we never talk about what is actually in loot, it's something that has to be discovered.

Top Bottom