Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

ToulanEventBanner-2021.png

break-c.png
Ruling Toulan can be quite a challenge, but HM Queen Nara has resources and sources available to her to assist in this very tasking endeavor. Since her arrival on Toulan and taking her rightful position as Ruler after her first meeting with the Oracle, it took some doing to convince the local Insians of her birthright.

It was during her initial meeting at the Narian Temple with the locals when the Stranger showed up that she knew there would be struggles ahead. There was no doubt in her mind that he was using Dark Nawa ... she just didn't know to what extent, nor how far reaching it was.

Over time she has learned about DSEC-9 and her homeland Elara, and not only that some Toulan creatures have been experimented on with Artificial Intelligence, but also that there is an expansion planned in the not too distant future. She is worried that the Narian Mages will rise again and cause tremendous chaos. If a rogue science team from Monria can gain access to Toulan creatures for their experiments, what's to say that they wouldn't be able to draw out the three Narian Mages to do incredible damage, not only to Toulan, but to her homeland Elara.

Nara knows that the Stranger on Toulan, who for sure wields Dark Nawa magic, has met with Decca, Leader of the Cult of Shut'thend on Monria. While she doesn't know the details of that meeting, she knows that Decca too uses a defined level of dark magic comprised of Maladrite and Zoldenite that they combine with the energy from the Monria cave crystals. The Cultists are a dangerous lot, and work with Decca to carry out Cthulhu's telepathic messages while in his death-like sleep in the City of R'lyeh at the core of Monria in the dark abyss.

There is no mistake that Queen Nara has to be on top of things at all times, and employ some critical thinking in order to anticipate what Toulan might be facing in the future. The Narian Temple is vital to all things sacred, as is the surrounding area, which is why she took steps to make sure it was guarded properly. Using her resources, she was able to assemble a group of Guardians that surround the Narian Temple at various locations in order to keep things in check and safe. These Guardians are of a higher level strength and will present a challenge to any potential intruders.

The question is ... will this be enough?
break-c.png

TOULAN MONTHLY EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Event Begins | Friday, Sep 24th -- 19:00 Game Time
Event Ends | Sunday, Sep 26th -- Midnight or After
--- to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and then press U ... or
--- press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard
Location | Begins at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara and will expand across various locations on Toulan over the weekend

Yamato Warp Schedule will run on Thursday, Sep 23rd and Monday, Sep 27th due to the weekend-long Toulan event.

Specific Details
  • The Toulan community and allies must unite once again to defeat shared loot mobs and protect the planet
  • As a reminder, the 22 modified mob maturities will only ever appear during events
  • There are specific Lost Pages for the Book of Life that can only ever be looted during an event
  • The Lost Pages will drop from all mobs during an event and outside of an event
  • As learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, the mob attacks will commence at Guardian Village with HM Queen Nara
  • --- she is calling on all Insians and allies to defend the village
  • We also learned that following the initial attack, there is a full scale invasion planned across various locations on Toulan
Here is a link to Toulan's Mobs ... including Event Mobs, Toulan Waves and Boss Mobs, and Toulan Codex.

WARNING

We warned you before to come fully prepared because the behavior of these unique 22 modified creatures is unpredictable. Many learned with the launch of this monthly event in Dec 2020, that anyone stepping into the large aggro range of these mobs will trigger a full-on charge of all of the mobs at once, and it's not just one group of them. There are waves that include boss mobs, and then all 7 of the boss mobs in a row, one more deadly than the one before. When these 7 boss mobs are killed, the full scale invasion across various locations on Toulan begins for the remainder of the weekend.

However, there is an added segment to the end of the initial waves and bosses for about an hour or so ... it will keep you busy. :p

For full and complete details about this monthly event, there is an article in the Dec 2020 Virtualsense Quarterly magazine that breaks everything down.
break-c.png

Entropia-2020-11-30-16.04.54_5-1024x203.png

(these guys, and the other wave levels all charge at once when the first player breaches their aggro range, which is quite large)
break-c.png

AS ALWAYS -- " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "
break-c.png

My thanks again to ShadowDragonV for doing the mob transparencies for this event banner.
She also makes tremendous contributions that benefit the whole community.
As do many others, and we are very grateful for this ... Thank You.​

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
The Narian Temple is vital to all things sacred​
@Hally Isnt a crown, or a crowning, a sacred act?
Isnt there anything new at the Temple?
*wink*
Obviously there are no need for two rulers, so the Crown story bugged me, a lot, but there you have what i can read best between the lines: Silver will only make you the second, so a Sovereign at best, for who they can be multiple, and yet subjects to the true Ruler.

Places that new Crown right in place, and matched the speculations about the roof of the Temple.

Truman

@Hally Isnt a crown, or a crowning, a sacred act?
Isnt there anything new at the Temple?
*wink*
Obviously there are no need for two rulers, so the Crown story bugged me, a lot, but there you have what i can read best between the lines: Silver will only make you the second, so a Sovereign at best, for who they can be multiple, and yet subjects to the true Ruler.

Places that new Crown right in place, and matched the speculations about the roof of the Temple.

Not to bump @Hally from getting a chance to talk. I have know clue what this is referring to at all. Maybe another attempt to read it later will help but who has time for that on little sleep.

Thanks for the reminder about the event, again, Eleni, I often find myself lost in the EU forums

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I decided to do an article about it in this month's magazine, but what the functionality of the crown is will not be known until Synial completes the final stage of the crossover mission and that won't happen this month.

Top Bottom