Toulan pvp

Tilli

Hey, i am thinking it would be cool if we had noob duhol and noob thawr spawning on that pvp temple so we could hunt all three for codex and ped when low on money and collect nawa at the same time, i want to hunt all tinctures from noob mobs here :) Price needs to go down on tinctures aswell so people can actually use those lasers. Would be cool if there would be lvl5 powerfists, maces, dropping here, so noobs could boost those melee skills while collecting.

Also had an idea, that mobs on toulan pvp has a chance to drop a key, statue downstairs on temple would have a keyslot in it, mechanic would open stairs for few hours where thawr, duhol, khaffas elite would spawn with few bosses, and killing elite there would have a counter that spawns big boss on pvp when that place is farmed enough and boss would drop 100% time some good items.

Could actually have few different keys, one for the statue for big ones, one for mid lvl mobs and boss and one for noob lvl mobs and boss, could have 3 different key slots and we could loot fragments for keys from mining and hunting on this pvp to form like Temple statue key, Temple dungeon key, Temple ? key. So all lvl players would have something. Or maybe you could loot a item hunting on those special areas, that spawns noob, midlvl, or uber boss when places on temple roof for example? Some portal device there?

Want to hear my other suggestions for entropia?
Posting all ideas i have here while farming. good luck all jesus loves you.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Also had an idea, that mobs on toulan pvp has a chance to drop a key, statue downstairs on temple would have a keyslot in it, mechanic would open stairs for few hours where thawr, duhol, khaffas elite would spawn with few bosses, and killing elite there would have a counter that spawns big boss on pvp when that place is farmed enough

This is basicly the Fauna and Flora center were the key is nawa cells. Also spawns a bos if i'm not mistaken.

and boss would drop 100% time some good items

NEVER going to happen ;)

I am however agreeing with you on a place were young duhol and thawr can roam.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Absolutely not!
Temple is already the highest MU niche available to newbies.
Leave the temple alone now, or make it lootable.

Regarding the Thawr, they are probably the only mob left that is exclusively available to mid-level game.
I wouldnt even want the lower maturities to be in natural spawns.

And regarding bosses, they are just big shared hoffers for which newbies play cannon fodders with their Z12, to try snipe the rare, for which the people tanking are working hard for.
This is how loot distribution works, and unfortunately makes sense to do so.

The gameplay on Toulan needs to be stepped up, and not down, nor even lower.

And to highlight what BK said, and your PCF suggestions, in all due respect, it seems to me that you are missing the point of a lot of game mechanics.

Tilli

Hunting would be more exciting if all mobs ingame would drop couple UL weapons, armors and upgrade items for em, when shooting those mobs it would always have chance to spawn couple minibosses or bigger boss that could drop upgrade items for weapons that drops off em. Drop smaller upgrade items from small maturity and higher from big maturity.

Toulan melee blueprints are garbage as they dont have ammo burn, no one wants to pay extra % for ammo, needs melee weapons with ammo burn, so they can use shrapnel aswell, also could have high eff/dpp rare bp for all items people can craft. Those adj,imp items could use the previous item as a material and always return it on failure, like making adj kebab 1 rifle, would use normal kebab 1 rifle and some rare component and some other toulan mats, perfected kebab would use also normal kebab 1 and other rare components, so you wouldnt have to go thru steps of making alot of rifles to reach perfected, maybe imp one could use 0 tt adj kebab rifle, and mod, 0 tt imp kebab, aug/perf would have almost max eff and very good dpp and durable as it is hard to find the mats. make adj imp finders and excavators like this also, and put +rare ore find mods on it or other cool stuff to make em more interesting :) This would make crafting more exciting and attractive to use crafted items, Crafted items needs set special unique set bonuses, to make em all usable, like one formelee, one for powerfist, one for mining etc. Could have +rare ore, excavation speed, double enmatter drop for example, chance to pull rare ore among normal ore when exctacting on best excavators. If one gets a UL blueprint for like kebab imp it would need ul version of adj kebab to make maybe? So one could upgrade them if they managed to get one, and get a blueprint for it, crafters could upgrade their items in trade screen if other person had ped and mats on trade screen. All craftedguns need higher base eff in general to make em attractive, they could all have close to 100 eff in my opinion, would make crafting alot more attractive and ppl would use em alot more. If one person had crafted rare ul adj kebab, and someone loots bp for imp one, it could show it for the adj owner who has the bp so they could work out deal to upgrade the gun.

L mining gear is boring, or mining items are boring in general, make L finders, excavators and adj, imp so on versions with boosted stats on em, and make adj, imp mining amps that uses survey probes insead of full decay to make em more economical to use, also could have bonus stats and finder + amp sets with set bonuses.

Game has alot of retty much same kind of items, all those armors could have upgrade versions with a different set bonuses on em, not just evade and -crit damage, but they could all boost a different weapon type, or give taming, crafting skills or mining bonuses so they all would have use, also if they would all have possibility to be upgrade up to perfection, set bonus could get better and have a some unique cool effects on aug/perf ones.

Like that zeraf armor could have adj version with pretty much double stats and set bonus, perfected zeraf could be so good you can do khaffash queen with it, as it seems to be made for those mobs? Also could have some +rare mobs, extra damage to flying mobs, or something.

Khaffash have some sound? Maybe have some mindforce khaffash sound chip drop from em that deals damage aoe around you, and put a debuff on a mob?

If player had enough armor, weapon skill and so on, and they use a gun, and have enough skill, they could discover a blueprint to upgrade it, while using it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom