Toulan Volunteer Mentors | Sign-Up Instructions & General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We are working on a volunteer basis with regard to individuals available to Mentor our Toulan Born and help guide their experiences across the universe.

We posted a Guide to Choosing a Mentor to assist our Toulan Born in making an informed decision.

For community members interested in volunteering as a Mentor for our Toulan Born, please create a thread in this section using the following information:
  • thread title --> Toulan Volunteer Mentor (insert your full in-game name)
  • game experience --> how long have you been a participant of Entropia Universe
  • Mentor qualifications --> give a brief intro regarding your mentoring qualifications
  • time zone --> list what time zone you are in with regard to game time
  • availability --> list the days and times that you are most likely to be in the game and available
We appreciate any support that you are able to give to our Toulan Born.

I want to add that the individual threads that our Toulan Volunteer Mentors make are for them to introduce themselves to let potential Disciples know what they can offer as a Mentor. It is also a means for Disciples of the Toulan Volunteer Mentor to post their comments and experiences with their Mentor for other Toulan Born to see in an effort to help others make an informed decision as to whether a particular Mentor might be good for them as well.

Please keep the individual Mentor threads clear of any side discussions that deter from this process.

If you have any questions about this program, please ask them in this thread.

Thank You :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi Dm,
Just wanted to know if the Rifi ME is still rewarded upon discipleship completion?
Its been badly mixed with pixi parts in the past, for a long time, then awarded correctly.
Just checking if it is still an actual thing as we speak, or being reworked.

Also please note that Rifi ME had the same statistics as Adjusted Pixi, making it unsuitable, damage-wise, to match Toulan creatures.
Assessed and aknowledged with Mohammed at the time. Please verify.

E~

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Eleni ... I know that the Rifi armor is designated as the Disciple graduation reward armor on Toulan, but only a couple of Pixie pieces are given and the graduating Disciple must send a support case to MA so that the proper armor can be placed in their inventory.

I know that a few posted at the old Toulan forum before we merged regarding not getting the proper armor and Ant had helped to sort it out. This was right after we took over Toulan, but ... this is not an issue just with Toulan, it's happening with other planets as well. This is something that MA has to fix, so unfortunately, the same procedure must take place in order to get the proper armor.

Hopefully, MA will sort this out so that graduating Disciples don't have to go through this process.

On another note, I would encourage you to do a post in the Toulan Suggestions section about this with regard to the armor stats with specifics if you have them so that Ant sees it there and can address any changes in that respect that may need to be changed.

==========================

Also, for anyone mentoring our Toulan Born, or considering mentoring our Toulan Born, be sure to create your introduction thread in this section by following the instructions in the first post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We are looking for more Toulan Volunteer Mentors for our Toulan Borns. The Toulan Born beginners mission chain, as well as other low-level missions makes it easier to introduce them to low level activities that will help sustain their gaming experiences and a growing community that provides additional help in that respect as well.

We now have 3 locations that you can guide them through -- Toulan, Monria and DSEC-9.

If you are interested in becoming a Toulan Volunteer Mentor, read the first post and follow the link to where you write up your introduction to let prospective Disciples know who you are and what you can offer.

Thank You

Top Bottom