TWEN Item Info | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm going to create a thread outside of this General Discussion thread where the TWEN items discovered can be discussed.

The TWEN Item thread is where I will post the specific info relating to all TWEN discoveries as I get them, and will lock the thread to other posts so that the thread can remain clean from continued posting and only the TWEN Items will be available to see.

The format may change since I am not in the game 24/7, so I will do my best to be consistent with info shared.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So far since the TWEN anniversary event started yesterday, the following have been discovered ... I am in the process of adding the information for the 3rd TWEN item ... just need one more thing and it will be posted.

TWEN-Discoveries-1.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Third TWEN item info has been posted and I updated the first two TWEN item posts with the HoF Board screen ... Shadow is making a special transparency for me with just the player name and discovery.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the TWEN Opalo post because Negolas PM'd me in the game and mentioned that this item was discovered off a Thorifoid.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just to clarify a few things about the announcement I made in our in-game chat channels ...
  • information was received today that the TWEN items are only dropping on Calypso for now
  • a notice will be put out when the Planet Partner TWEN items will come into play
  • Calypso mobs on other planets don't count, it's Calypso server related
  • so the Calypso mobs at our Toulan Fauna & Flora Center don't count
Since Monria is technically on the Calypso server, I asked if TWEN would be included, it would seem logical, but ... I am waiting on getting a definitive response before I can confirm yay or nay. I'll be back to report when I have the answer.

HEADS UP ... @18:30 game time I got this info ... "Calypso TWEN items will drop on Monria, confirmed."

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the above post because I just got confirmation that the Calypso TWEN items will drop on Monria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you, I'm in the process of putting the post together with the information. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I posted a thread on the Entropia Unreal Tokens for information on what they're about since there have been questions in the game.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
RED ALERT

Ok, more discussions going on behind the scenes and this is what has been learned ... there has been some confusion and miscommunication about the TWEN Edition items, but things have now been cleared up and we have been asked to inform our communities.

"ALL of the universe CAN drop the TWEN Edition items that were released on Jan 30th. ALL planets, albeit limited by the amount of activity on said planet."

Also, here is a post that Ludvig | MindArk shared on the Caly forum ...

Ludvig-MindArk-CalyPost-013123.PNG

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am also sharing the additional post where Ludvig responded to a question in the Caly thread with the following ...

Ludvig-MindArk-CalyPost-2-013123.PNG

sherwood

Hi, if I understood well all TWEN items already looted are "general" and not planet specific items so we can loot them also on Toulan or other planets even if these "general" items in the standard condition have never been looted on other planets as far I know.
Since you are the developers, would be nice to know the list of general things available in the library.
Mobs for example: Phasm, Atrox, Fungoid, Hyriuu... are on Rocktropia; Scipulor, mbulimax... are on Toulan; I don't recall any other mob from Calypso present on other planets.
BPs: Welding Wire pop from crafting on any planet, Basic Filter, Basic Sheet Metal and other pop on Next Island...
About weapons, tools, etc?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Sherwood ... you are correct in thinking that the TWEN Items discovered thus far are considered "General TWEN Items" and are not Planet-specific items. These "General TWEN Items" can be discovered/looted across the universe and not just Calypso. This also includes the Entropia Unreal Tokens.

There will be Planet-specific TWEN items at a later date and an announcement will be made as soon as we know something concrete.

With regard to a list of general things available in the library, I doubt MA will release such a list because TWEN Items have to be discovered, and that's part of the fun of it ... a surprise when someone gets a discovery and is shared with the community.

I can only respond to the above in a generic way, but MA will be controlling the TWEN activities in the game throughout the year, and if any announcements are made other than what we are allow to make, it will come from them.

sherwood

Hey Sherwood ... you are correct in thinking that the TWEN Items discovered thus far are considered "General TWEN Items" and are not Planet-specific items. These "General TWEN Items" can be discovered/looted across the universe and not just Calypso. This also includes the Entropia Unreal Tokens.

There will be Planet-specific TWEN items at a later date and an announcement will be made as soon as we know something concrete.

With regard to a list of general things available in the library, I doubt MA will release such a list because TWEN Items have to be discovered, and that's part of the fun of it ... a surprise when someone gets a discovery and is shared with the community.

I can only respond to the above in a generic way, but MA will be controlling the TWEN activities in the game throughout the year, and if any announcements are made other than what we are allow to make, it will come from them.

Of course I don't want know ruin the surprize about the TWEN Items loot poll, but reading Ludwig message now I'm curios to know which items/mobs/models are in the MA library that all Planet Plartner developers can use in their sandbox developing their planet. Maybe it's the subject for another thread

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I can only speak to the TWEN Edition Items that MA has made available across the universe, and they are in control of all of the TWEN activity and how that is distributed or disbursed and all the dynamics that come with an event such as this.

Stay tuned for their announcements, which I will post at our forum if our forum bot doesn't pick it up so that everyone is aware.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the recent post on the 5th TWEN item discovered because osga gave me info on whether amps/scopes/sights could be used ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated Post #4 to list the actual mob this TWEN item dropped from - Second Entity Gen05 - verified in a Caly forum post by Bengha.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the Sollomate Opalo SGA Edition and the original Sollomate Opalo in Post #3 so you can see the comparisons ...

Top Bottom