Vehicles not allowed: I like it

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
It's not possible to use vehicles on most of the planet - I like this very much :)

iulrorck

it s time for real exploration :) i hope i ll find cave, canyon and some wonderfull secret place where you need climb for hunt or do some mining :)

Kitch

ive been looking for caves too ^_^

however I do find it a bit sole destroying when I run for 30 mins then die and end up back where I was before. If there was boats that would be a nice comprimise for me.

Nyrill

I do not realy like it i cant outrun mobs who can kill me fast (yes im low lvl) :mad:
I would like to see some mounts in stead of vehicles and some sailingships for the water but then wind must be a factor where you can sail to :p

anthonymorris

i agree i love the no fly zone as it makes us use our feet or like me our tp chip when you have to get back where you were before you died lol. but the planet is much smaller than most so walking would work well here. i like to mine in weird places like the tippy top of hils and such and most of them you have to use your vehicle to get to the top. but all in all love it

Nyrill

Tp chip never used one, someone has a cheap one for sale?
Due to fly restriction i lost a claim not beeing able to reach it.

Cutter

I will check back with you before I leave Caly and head your way to see if you still need and want one. If so I will bring one too you.

Kitch

ahh that sucks :( not sure if u mean u left it and couldnt get back in time, or it was up a hill or something? But if its the latter you can do a "summon claim" by finding the claim deed in inventory, then right click and summon deed.. You need to be 30 metres from it I think

Nyrill

@ Cutter
I found one in ah i think its overpriced but i needed one.

@ Kitch
I coudnt reach it at all it was on a rock with vertical edges all around.

Next project upgrade my old or find a new ore finder with some better stats.

Manny

@ Kitch
I coudnt reach it at all it was on a rock with vertical edges all around.

You don't need to reach it any more. After years of players losing claims when they spawned inside trees and in impossible to reach places, MA introduced 'summon claim'. Basically you right click on the deed and summon the claim to your position, as long as the claim marker is inside your inner radar circle - which is about the range of the finder.

Nikopol

Ye i like the "No Vehicles" aswell.

But i hope that when taming gets introduced, there will be mounts so its possible to fly or ride around.

Top Bottom